Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always makes me laugh how the camera zooms RIGHT into peoples' smartphones so you can literally read the text on the screens. I could see someone's conversation on their iPhone yesterday, "call me when you get a chance", "sure, just heading to the tents now" etc!

I love them. It's so wrong. They were just showing someone's conversation, something about Rachel Zoe. And then a list of contacts in the phone, lol.

The crowd is coming in at Jen Kao and the audio doesn't seem to be dubbed!

It probably will be once the show starts. I think it's because paying royalties music-wise costs a fortune which is why they go for ambiguous stuff. I think one of the few exceptions is Betsey Johnson.

I love them. It's so wrong. They were just showing someone's conversation, something about Rachel Zoe. And then a list of contacts in the phone, lol.

really? haha imagine how funny it were if they had a bunch of industry contacts listed :lol:

The Thakoon showroom nearly is empty. It's probably going to take a while to start.

Yeah, I just thought the same. Plenty of time to get some tea to keep me awake.

I thought it was awful. The hats, the hair... The pieces themselves were pretty great for the most part, but overall it was just too over done in the styling department for me.

I thought it was awful. The hats, the hair... The pieces themselves were pretty great for the most part, but overall it was just too over done in the styling department for me.

I agree. Some girl's hair looked like cotton candy. :P

Yeah I agreed it was a good show at Carolina Herrera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->