Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe i wasted my time with THAT.

Is there really no livestream for Altuzarra? There is a "Livestream" link on their Facebook but nothing happens when I click on it, haha.

What site? I've checked various sites and can't seem to find it scheduled anywhere and I checked her website and didn't see anything about it.

Is there really no livestream for Altuzarra? There is a "Livestream" link on their Facebook but nothing happens when I click on it, haha.
Pretty sure that's still there from last season when Milkmade live streamed their show. That was all I found from my research anyway.

I've looked for Victoria Beckham's live stream and can't find anything either.

Where did you guys watch DKNY? I made a mistake of watching it on nymag and the stream was terrible. Bad quality and it kept freezing and buffering every minute or two.

LOVED the idea of having the city be the backdrop though. So cool.

I watched it on the DKNY Facebook page and the quality was beyond poor. I didn't see the outfits or the models or anything and turned it off after 2 minutes :(

It will be mighty difficult to beat Edun in the awfulness of camera work. Absolute disaster. They kept showing the models walk far far away in the distance and then as soon as the model got up closer, they'd switch the angle and show from the side where you couldn't see anything again. It was painful to watch.

any links to DVF ??? :cry:

hated DKNY Facebook link, really horrible quality and buffering all the time I stopped watching it and closed my browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->