Loewe 'Aura' Fragrance 2019 : Kris Grikaite by Craig McDean

libra

Reaction score

845x845_AURA_MAGNOLIA_Home_Page.jpg

Backstage:
loewe-aura-model-3.jpg
loewe-aura-model-1.jpg

perfumesloewe

The gold makeup is kind of distracting and harsh looking, especially the glittered lips. The last picture of Kris without the makeup is a better shot...

And the video is ??? useless?

I LOVED the 001 campaign and commercial. It was such a fresh, sensual and unexpected fragrance ad. I’m surprised this campaign is so...standard fare.

isn't this by Meisel? I don't see Pat and Guido in that pic. But I like this ad

Peter Philips just died a million deaths. This is really quite impressive as a beauty shot. Perfume campaigns have become so literal and corny, so I reckon it's a winner. Very much what Loewe is about right now.

has another chemical plant exploded? because kris looks like she's just survived the disaster. looking at the picture gives me uncomfortable chills.

Now this is great, I love when they do this fun, creative, beauty shots for campaigns.

I love this, purely for how it doesn't fail to make an impact, even though it does feel more... beauty shot as opposed to a fragrance campaign. Something dynamic and visually-arresting like this is a welcomed change from the likes of Jennifer Lawrence's pedestrian Joy by Dior campaigns.

I love how beautiful this.

I don't 'get' it as an ad for a fragrance, especially for a brand like Loewe.
There seems to be a disconnect here.

But as a standalone image, quite beautiful and always happy to see Kris Grikaite in anything.

The lens and angle used offers no visual interest. All I see here is a run of the mill beauty shot. The makeup is wild, so why not use that as inspiration for the photography?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->