S/S 2019 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Is Meisel back at Prada? That's the only plausible explanation for this.

How I hope so! All of these Willy Vanderperre advertising campaigns are beginning to just blend into one.

Gigi is a great model and unarguably the best of the instagirls. I’d rather Prada book an experienced model instead of a bland newbie that will blip anyways. As for the “2010” girls my first thought was Iselin Steiro. Lindsey Wixon and Rasa Zukauskaite made and appearance at Miu Miu and they were Prada and Miu Miu’s campaign girls in 2010.

New girls that have previously appeared in campaigns and also booked the show:

Linesy
Lexi
Kris
Sara Grace
Rianne
Anok

Maike Inga opened and booked the resort campaign.

Last edited:
Gigi is a great model and unarguably the best of the instagirls. I’d rather Prada book an experienced model instead of a bland newbie that will blip anyways. As for the “2010” girls my first thought was Iselin Steiro. Lindsey Wixon and Rasa Zukauskaite made and appearance at Miu Miu and they were Prada and Miu Miu’s campaign girls in 2010.

I don’t think she’s a great model at all, so that’s a very personal opinion. She doesn’t make clothes look attractive to me. But that’s also very personal. Plus, i don’t think she’s suitable for the Prada brand.

It’s been a while since we’ve been guessing this much lol.

Just when Willy had started to find a better way at Prada with the resort campaign, they call Gigi :hardhead:
I mean I don't even consider her a bad model, I think she has produced some nice editorials and covers and she was great in campaigns like Moschino, Tommy Hilfiger, Max Mara.. But I just can't imagine her for Prada.
And mostly I'm sad for those poor girls who had booked the campaign and now see their big chance to break on the fashion industry vanished by a new campaign with none less than Gigi Hadid, someone who certainly didn't need Prada.
It also surprises me to think that Gigi has a campaign for Prada while Gisele doesn't! I know she's not a Prada woman but it's still Gisele.

I don’t think she’s a great model at all, so that’s a very personal opinion. She doesn’t make clothes look attractive to me. But that’s also very personal. Plus, i don’t think she’s suitable for the Prada brand.

It’s been a while since we’ve been guessing this much lol.

I think she has improved significantly over the past couple of years. Her sister Bella is the one that doesn’t know how to model. :lol:

New girls that have previously appeared in campaigns and also booked the show:

Linesy
Lexi
Kris
Sara Grace
Rianne
Anok

Maike Inga opened and booked the resort campaign.

There are only two girls from the ones you've mentioned.

This is actually getting exciting :lol: finally some hype.

Licett Morillo for sure!
Noup, she has a major campaign coming up, but it’s not Prada (Prada changed the concept last minute, and no, i don’t know the cast lol)

Anybody knows if any brazilian girl got a campaign besides Samile for D&G??

Does anyone know what campaigns kaia will be in? Maybe through conversation. I would be so grateful for your kindness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->