Loewe F/W 2021.22 Paris

I love it so much. Jonathan always deliver at Loewe. He made crafty looks sophisticate and elegant and not DIY.

The first ten looks are the weakest link here. They look tortured and too eccentric in a way. However, the rest of the collection is really good. It's wearable yet charming and it really stands out. Jonathan should keep this toned-down mood for the next collections because it would elevate the brand even more.

Brilliant! A great collection presented with a beautiful lookbook, perfect styling and a real super. Love it!

wow beautiful images, liked hearing him speak in the video as well

This is probably his best collection for the brand so far. There are some very good looks and a lot of great ideas, but I am more interested in Jonathan's inspiration, which is not a satire if he managed to elevate the original ones.

While the collection is pretty luxurious - there is a strange deja vu about it.

Can't wait to see what comes unearthed in the Outfit look-alikes thread. :stuart:

So true, lol.

That said, I can't dislike this collection! It's nice to see a fully elevated and realized collection from JW, the colors, patterns, silhouettes all really work for me.

Just as well Freja pulls off every look!

the first loewe collection I will kind of remember. I like a lot of looks in here but then there are few I just would like to cancel,but its ok, they have their right of existence.
Thanks god he didnt wanted to play artist in this collection and presentation.

I truly hope he is returning to his form. Amazing collection, very unique and full of the JWA at Loewe glory.

I'm a huge fan! Very interesting collection and the presentation is also very sophisticated. Love the optimistic colors.

outstanding collection! and having Freja as an OG to present it was the cherry on top of the cake :wub:

Once again, a riveting collection from Jonathan Anderson. I really liked the way he played with volumes and textures. In my opinion, one of his best outings for the maison of Loewe.

There’s something that always does it for me...It’s a twist on « La bourgeoise ». I think the collection is great but more than that, the Art direction really elevates the whole thing.

But as much as I love the collection, there’s something that bothers me.
I think when it’s a brand you enjoying buying clothes from, when you love something that much, you would expect to least want to own a lot of it...
But despite the greatness, there are maybe 3 or 4 pieces that I would love to own and maybe 1 piece that is from now on my wishlist for next winter (the coat on look 40).

I think JWA designs differently when it comes to lookbooks as opposed to runway shows. Loewe is a very « pieces » oriented brand and I respond more on looks. And while this is a great styling exercise executed in the most exquisite way, I actually prefer when he designs for shows. I think having to design for someone in movement changes his approach. There’s maybe too much volumes and grandeur in his lookbooks collections...

That being said I love the grown woman/eclectic allure. Sometimes, his expérimentations can look junior-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->