London College of Fashion

i have sent my application for fashion media production program, the deadline was till may 13th. i havent heard back from them yet. is that normal?

I am applying to FIT but also planning on applying to LCC as well. Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer and be an international student? I will be finishing up my two year degree this year so it wouldn't be until the 2012-2013 school year but I want to apply sooner then later. Also, I'm curious as to what it is like being an international student at LCC? And what the school and classes are like in general? :smile:

Is anyone by any chance doing the study abroad program here in the fall?

I'd probably arrange for a meeting with one of LCF's adivisors, or send them an e-mail, that way they can help you find the right course.

The B&M is GREAT. I have just started on term 2 though :smile:
Hi Liinna!

This reply is kinda overdue, but I've since decided to switch to Buying and Merchandising Course sometime back, after much consideration! heh.

Definitely looking forward for this coming September to London and LCF! :D

I'm going to the LCF open day for Media & Communications on Friday. I'm a little bit nervous and a little bit excited. I am interested in the Fashion Journalism BA, but I'm not sure if LCF will be right for me... I'll see how it goes.

I did a 1 week summer school there doing fashion journalism, which I absolutely loved great experience! I also applied there months back to do a journalism degree and sadly got rejected I think due to my essay on the day of the interview :( but I'm thinking of doing a short course there some day
Posted via Mobile Device

After asking so many questions about LCF on this thread, I am finally there! studying! I study MA in Fashion Media production. I just wrote a short post about my first real day in school on my blog, if anybody's interested.. :smile:

lcf fashion textiles ba

hey guys i got into the lcf fashion textiles ba course think the proper name for it is surface textiles but anyway does anyone have any good/bad things to say about this course well i wanted to study fashion print at csm but didnt get it but got this offer instead and also how does the csm textile course compare with the lcf fashion textiles course?

i know csm textile covers all aspects of textile design but i know u can specialize on the fashion side of textiles
need advice
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->