London Fashion Week S/S 08 - Schedule

SomethingElse

Press escape to continue.
Reaction score
Here is the source if you want to see the assigned locations. Click here to see past works from various designers in the FW.

Saturday 15th September
09:30 Paul Costelloe
10:30 Gavin Douglas
11:45 Caroline Charles
14:00 Ben De Lisi
15:45 Bora Aksu
17:00 Ashley Isham
18:15 Unconditional
19:30 Issa

Sunday 16th September
09:30 PPQ
10:45 Armand Basi
12:00 Danielle Scutt
12:00 Louise Goldin
13:15 Amanda Wakeley
14:30 Peter Jensen
15:45 Gareth Pugh
17:00 Todd Lynn
18:15 Eley Kishimoto
19:30 Julien Macdonald

Monday 17th September
09:30 Marios Schwab
10:45 Luella
12:00 Jasper Conran
13:15 Margaret Howell
14:30 Christopher Kane
15:45 John Rocha
17:00 Basso and Brooke
18:15 Jonathan Saunders
19:30 Ann-Sofie Back

Tuesday 18th September
09:30 Duro Olowu
10:30 Paul Smith Women
12:00 Isabella Blow Private Memorial Service
13:30 Nicole Farhi
14:45 Jens Laugesen
16:00 Sinha-Stanic
17:15 Erdem
18:30 Clare Tough

Wednesday 19th September
09:30 Betty Jackson
10:30 Roksanda Ilincic
11:45 Matthew Williamson
12:45 Ashish N Soni
13:45 Aquascutum
15:00 Rodnik
16:15 Richard Nicoll
17:30 Fashion
18:30 Nathan Jenden
19:30 Giles

Thursday 20th September
09:30 Osman Yousefzada
10:30 Asprey
11:45 Antoni & Alison
13:00 Fashion Fringe
14:45 Modernist
16:00 MAN
17:15 Biba
18:30 Allegra Hicks
19:45 Adidas by Stella McCartney

londonfashionweek.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
i am looking forward to seeing pics of the christopher kane show..he is apparently incorporating a lot of knitwear.

I'm crazy to see Adidas by Stella McCartney @@

i am looking forward to seeing pics of the christopher kane show..he is apparently incorporating a lot of knitwear.
Sounds interesting.. I have no idea what to expect though.. :ninja:

In addition to Christopher Kane, I'm looking forward to seeing: Peter Jensen, Eley Kishimoto, Marios Schwab, Jens Laugesen, Roksanda Ilincic and Aquascutum ^_^

isn't charles anastase showing in london this season?. :unsure:

The only thing I could find on Charles Anastase is the announcement below, but I don't have a wwd subscription so this is all I can see. :(

Women's Wear Daily - Jul 16, 2007 - Charles Anastase, who has shown in Paris, will show for the first time in London — where he is now based — as will Armand Basi, the Spanish label whose...

wwd.com

Particularly looking forward to the relatively recent graduates...Danielle Scutt, Louise Goldin et al.

Ecstatic for Luella. So excited to see the quintessential London masters: Rodnik, Giles, Kane(he's surpassed graduate material methinks), Antoni and Alison, Basso and Brooke, Marios Schwab......

Seriously...London is hot totty.

I haven’t even bothered looking at the schedule before posting, I’m just glad that the London fashion week schedule thread was started with an actual schedule. (the NYC fashion week thread should take some pointers)

I am looking foward to Christopher Kane, Luella and Gareth Pugh.

I hope ths season will be good in London.

i love luella. i didnt know she was london fw. does anyone know how hard it is to try to get tickets to fashion week?

Christopher Kane is my top London designer. He's my ONLY London designer lol. Gareth P. should be interesting too.

I secretly am hoping for House of Holland to be back...but I'm excited for Giles, Gareth Pugh, Ashley Isham...oh what the heck, London is always my favourite fashion week. I'm excited for it in general.

Do you think Ann-Sofie Back will keep on showing in London or show in Stockholm some time in the future?
She was one of the hottest designers during the Stockholm Fashion Week, last week.. but she wasn't even showing..

mcqueen doesn't have shows for McQ,albertli. at least none as of yet.

i had forgotten the charles anastase announcement! looking forward to that!

any word about robert cary? i'm sure everybody knows the story already regarding the incident that allegedly happened between he and his girlfriend but i was curious if something had been resolved or otherwise....

i kind of feel guilty for still liking or even looking forward to anything he does after what happened.

Well it was reported a while back he had been somewhat violent towards his partner.

He's one of my all-time favourite designers, woman-beater or no.

LONDON fashion designer Robert Cary-Williams was given a 40-week suspended sentence and ordered to pay more than £900 in costs yesterday after pleading guilty to a vicious assault on his then-girlfriend Rebecca McCubbin as she breastfed their son. The 40-year-old designer said he was "deeply sorry" for the attack after his London Fashion Week show in September 2005, which saw him punch McCubbin in the face and, according to prosecutor Peter Ratcliff, "the defendant then raised his leg and kicked her in the right side of her head. He was wearing heavy boots at the time." As staff in his east London studio shouted at him to calm down, McCubbin reportedly raised on arm to protect her head as she held onto the three-month-old baby with her other hand. Doctors said that, had the blow hit the child, he would have died. "This was a nasty attack committed on a woman, whilst drunk," said Judge Paul Dodson. "You have known for many years your difficulties are consistently aggravated by your large consumption of alcohol." Adding that he had been saved from jail by a plea from McCubbin who felt he would receive better treatment for his alcoholism outside, the judge also ordered that Cary-Williams attends alcohol rehabilitation and domestic abuse programmes. (October 19 2006, AM)

Dolly Jones

Source: Vogue.co.uk

^yup. horrendous situation and i don't abide by such things,even under the influence,but i can't help but still liking what he does somehow....
is he still doing the programmes at the moment? seems a while ago already since the order...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->