Fashion Week Schedules S/S 10

Burberry Prorsum S/S 10 London

Although the show's not untill Tuesday evening, Burberry's Facebook will be uploading preview videos, the first of which, filmed today has scenes of Chris styling the collection.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/burberry

It's vague to say the least, but still. Hopefully we'll start seeing more as Burberry adds more videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, no not yet.

But I thought it deserved a thread already, incase anyone was interested in seeing the prep for it.

I think we'll be getting a video each day untill the show.

Fashion Communication is having a serious bug ...
WTH is this ?
We see absolutely NOTHING !

What's even the point to do a video ?
Craving people with nothing is no longer a solution !
get over this !

I'm merging this with the fashion week general thread as it's not the actual collection but preparations for it.

Thank god NY is over! With the exception of Marc not one single thing impressed me, and the schedule was a total mess. The phrase quality not quantity springs to mind.

Just came back from seeing the Paul Costelloe show which was gorgeous!

Had such an awesome time and saw so many cool people! :D

Hows everything looking VersaceLuva ^^^ I'm going up tomorrow and Sunday and I'm sooooooo excited I can't wait to see what they have done with Somerset House, it all kicks of tomorrow properly too :-)

Hows everything looking VersaceLuva ^^^ I'm going up tomorrow and Sunday and I'm sooooooo excited I can't wait to see what they have done with Somerset House, it all kicks of tomorrow properly too :-)

Everything was looking really great!

One of the best of my fashion experiences so far ^_^

Saw countless women wearing Louboutins and Chanel chain bags (they looked super stylish, well some of them lol)
Joan Collins was there (she looked right at me :woot:) and a few other famous faces too.

Have fun tomorrow!!! :D

Burberry Creative Director Christopher Bailey announces the first ever live stream of the Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2010 Womenswear show live from London at 6.30pm (London Time) on 22 September 2009. View and comment on the show at [URL="http://live.burberry.com"]http://live.burberry.com[/URL]

From Burberry's facebook. Today's video has also been put up, which is Chris announcing the live feed.

^ showing in paris.

Could anyone, anyone possibly post the full address/venue of the Burberry show in London?!? On the londonfashionweek website it only says 'SW1'....

^ showing in paris.

Could anyone, anyone possibly post the full address/venue of the Burberry show in London?!? On the londonfashionweek website it only says 'SW1'....

Burberry's showing at the Rootstein Hopkins Parade Ground, at the Chelsea of Art & Design in Westminster.

It's okay. If you get in, I expect your goodiebag as payment. :smile:

Haha :lol:

(^ and that should have said the Chelsea College...)

i hope i can get in. ive devised so many plans haha none of which will work...

Ha, good luck. It's going to be pretty tight, probably the toughest to get in of the week, what with it being the big closing one and such.

Their also hosting a big party at their headquarters after it, which is just down the road from the college too.

^ yeah it will be impossible but i dont mind just photographing people outside. where did u get this info from btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->