London S/S 07 Show Schedule

SO looking forward to Biba, and Allegra Hicks, and Preen, and Marios Schwab....

zamb said:
Ahhh...... Hamish Morrow! good to see him back, looking foward to it.
Preen was Good last season

does anyone know whatever happened to Jessica Ogden?
She filed for faced bankruptcy

yeah why is Emporio showing in Earls court? I saw the SW5 postcode and was surprised. Definately some shows I am looking forward to on here.

I'm excited because I will be in London until the end of september, so I will be here during fashion week!
As a normal person like me :blink: ,not in the fashion industry but in love with fashion :heart: what's the best way to snuffle some fw-air?? :P

to be honest, i never notice when fashionweek is going on. I don't work in central london though few of the shows even take place here. They used to take place in the Duke of York square in SW1 but now a lot take place in battersea which is not all that central.

I may be shuffling to some shows this year.......the schedule is looking very promising indeed!

sorry if my question is stupid but are any of these fashion shows open to public or you have to be part of the fashion industry? i would love to attend. is it only invites?

^Invites to press & buyers only I'm afraid. But LFW is not as much of a stickler for these things as other fashion weeks.... I have heard about people blagging their way in....

A few names such as Karen Walker and Belle & Bunty i've enjoyed seeing from past Seasons aren't mentioned on the list. Never the less i'm looking forward to Preen & Giles Deacon. I wonder who will fill the "To Be Confirmed" slot.

^as mentioned Karen is showing in NY this season :flower:

Jessica Ogden filing for bankruptcy?! Do you also know if her A/W collection even made it into production? I'm very curious about this statement :unsure:

Jessica Ogden filing for bankruptcy?! Do you also know if her A/W collection even made it into production? I'm very curious about this statement :unsure:[/quote]

this is really awful (if it is true) I have to do some research
I know her , we are not really friends but we are from the same country, we did a couple of shows together in Jamaica, years ago when i was still living there. As my country (wo)man i want to see her doing well.
i felt pround years ago when Andre walker was showing in Paris, Jessica was showing in London, and Myself was showing in NY. i thought that my country was well represented in three of the four major fashion capitals. Now Andre is not doing collections anymore (last i heart he was styling for Marc Jacobs (and ghost designing for Zac Posen) . to hear that Jessica has gone Bankrupt ( if true) is really unfortunate. I hope if this is correct that she can pull herself out of it and continue........................

zamb i would like to see your collection. do you have a thread or website?

I am looking forward to Preen and Noir most... interested in Bora Aksu and Roksanda Illincic as well...

sean , i suppose ill see u at giles again:smile:
will make an excursion to zandra rhodes this time.. and issa is on my schedule

london is very boring these days..
the offschedule is more fun but you never know what happens untilm last minute:(

oh and marios schwab i'd actually like to see... only i do not carry it in the store.. hmm:unsure:

Ameera said:
zamb i would like to see your collection. do you have a thread or website?

There are pictures of my spring collection (spring 06) in a thread here on TFS i only did a capsule collection for fall. the pictures will be available on my website which will be ready at the end of this month.
i am now working on spring 07, the clothes are beautiful and i will definately post them when they are shot.
and its official............. there will be no spring 07 fashion show for us this season.
It was a tough decision, as i really wanted to show this collection in some kind of presentation. However, my company is in the progress of some serious structuring for the long term and in the end a show was just not the best thing for us at this time.

For the last few years London fashion show has been loosing it's prestige.

It had prestige? :P It's never exactly been Paris. At least it's found some feet with edgyer or new designers. I ended up at berlin fashion week last month... anything seems good after that haha >__<

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->