Looking for a great makeup photo - very dramatic

Jiscilla

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help. I'm looking to do something really fun and dramatic with my eyes tonight for New Years. I love dramatic eye makeup but I need some sort of inspiration...does anyone have any good pics of really great makeup done up on a model?

You should look in the "Pictures of us thread", talk about dramatic mk up. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. I'm positive that someone who knows what you need will come along soon to give you some pointers.:flower:

MAC.com always has great makeup pictures for you to look around and get inspired...

Another thing that always works great is to google up pics from MAC, Dior, Bobbi Brown and stuff like that, and you will find pics of shoots, or their ads, that will help a lot :flower:

From Christian Dior S/S 2005:

00310f.jpg
00390f.jpg

00500f.jpg
00520f.jpg

00540f.jpg
00570f.jpg

Lilliana said:
Like this?

I totally love mixing 2 colours of eye-shadow! Last time I`ve been to a Runway Show I wore green&pink eyeshadow AND NOBODY LIKED IT! :cry:

Kimkhuu said:
Gucci S/S 2005:

00020f.jpg
00170f.jpg

FABULOUS! My Gothic-Make-up from Teenage Times meets my current hairstyle! Past & Present together at last! :woot:

I guess its a little after New Years now (2 months) but I LOVE New Year's, it's one of very few occasions you can go complteyl over-the-top/tacky. Next New Years' I'm thinking smoky eyes, fake glittery lashes, pink lowlights, glitter hair spray, a tiara, and clear lipgloss with a glass shine, and lots of MAC Irridescent Powder. Getting all prettied up is almost as fun as the parties..almost! 10 more months and counting..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->