Louis Vuitton ‘Twist’ Handbags 2021 : Kaia Gerber by Mikael Jansson

I like the vibe and the colours.

At this point kaia has outdone all the other nepos in terms of work and fair play she is a decent model and has the look

03_campaign_twist_kaia_DI3-1600w.jpg

00a5fdf4b289b8b8c8b0331ac5b5bade.png

louisvuitton.com

I cannot believe that this is Mikael Jansson. This campaign together with the Vogue Scandinavia promo is just too bad to be lenses by him. I don't have anything to say about Kaia Gerber except that I would gladly take Cara Delevingne or Kendall Jenner over her.

How are her fingertips holding that bag? LOL

I like everything about it minus the clothes and styling. absolutely hideous.

Kaia does look good and she’s a good fit for the clientele this ad is aiming to.

I adore Mikael Jansson's work but this is extremely amateur when compared with Steven Meisel's recent Vuitton campaign with Léa Seydoux! I don't rate Kaia Gerber here whatsoever, find the styling rather juvenile and the outcome just doesn't read... luxury, IMO.

I don't want to compare her to other models with a similar career path (aka nepotism models) but it's baffling to me that she's usually put on this pedestal when her modelling skills have gotten worse and her pals Bella and Gigi for example are much better.

I cannot help but wonder what Nicolas thinks of the ads featuring Kaia, since he has never cast any nepo model for his shows.

I can’t wait until she starts acting so she can soon become an after thought she had potential 3 years ago but she never lived up to it Bella Hadid is the only nepo model I can even stomach at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->