Louis Vuitton 06 cruise accessories

n_alyssa17

Reaction score
Louis Vuitton 06 cruise issue some accessories, the same material as the 05's
but inclusion beige and black,
as I finally chose the black ring and bracelet,one keychain speedy in beige and went home,
my bf told me the black color bad , is it true?
felt sad:(
can i know yours ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness, no, they are gorgeous, and I love black jewellery. i especially love the ring, its quite unusual looking. :heart:

don't listen to him, i think its great. And as long as your happy with it it doesn't matter - so don't feel sad! :flower:

Wow those great pieces, excellent choice! I really like the keychain, if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it? Lol Christmas is coming up. :P

I like the black jewellery too. They look pretty :heart:

Btw, dont listen to your bf, mine always jokes about what I wear etc. :P

I think it's nice but only if it's priced below $200-yeah right!

In addition to the bracelets, the ring, and the keychain there is also a cell phone charm and a barette.

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]The Speedy key ring is $230[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]cell phone charm $215[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]barette is $220[/FONT]

i went to paris recently to the new LV flagship, i dunno if this goes with cruise, if not, mods please change to the appropriate thread:

this keychain is in the shape of a speedy. they had it in caramel, light tan, and black. it says Louis Vuitton Paris Made in France on one side and on the other Champs Elysees
octobre 2005 and was made to celebrate the opening. it was 130 euros. here it is hanging off my trouville bag. the tiny LV padlock was a nice touch :smile:

qui

pigleto972001

the cute speedy keychain for your bag,
you post the keychains with 3 colors, only Paris main store issue.^_^

ohhH! I never knew that you actually had to purchase them, I had the idea that they were gifts to everyone who attended the boutique opening in Paris.

pigleto - it looks wonderful hanging off your trouville and I agree, the LV padlock is such a cute detail!

I can't wait to see the inclusion speedy keychain!

^ :lol: Admit, though, that inclusion bag charm is cute. I don't do charms and I don't do logos, but ... it's cute :wink:

Diorling said:
BRIAN! I was coming here to say how stupid it is, and its extremely expensive for a couple strips of vachetta.

The vachetta speedy keyring was only made for the grand reopening of the Paris store and according to pigleto, it was 130 euros which right now is about $150. I'm not arguing that $150 for a keyring isn't expensive but it is pretty limited.

I'm assuming the $250 speedy keyring that Brian is talking about is the inclusion one and not the vachetta leather one.

Oprah featured the LV diamond studs (the diamonds are surrounded by gold which is engraved "Louis Vuitton") in LV case in her Christmas issue, and the commentary goes, "Anyone would love to find these under the tree ..." and I thought, NOT ME! :lol: I'm not wild about diamonds, but they don't deserve that treatment ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sorry ya'll think it's dumb, but :rolleyes: i had to be a logo wh*re :smile: i was in the fabulous large champs elysees store and i got carried away! plus it's a fantastic souvenir of my trip to paris, esp. since the hermes boutique was closed when i went! :(

and i got one for my mom as well so got my 12% refund. how do you like them apples :wink: ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->