Louis Vuitton Damier Azur collection

This crap is terrifying, the LV in SoHo had one of the HUGE totes that just had started to patina, it looks like CRAP...I havent seen more than two people w/ this bag, yet. In DC, though, it's everywhere, it goes great w/ Lily Pultizer and Juicy Couture.

Diorling said:
This crap is terrifying, the LV in SoHo had one of the HUGE totes that just had started to patina, it looks like CRAP...I havent seen more than two people w/ this bag, yet. In DC, though, it's everywhere, it goes great w/ Lily Pultizer and Juicy Couture.

Haha... Paris Hilton will probably love it. :innocent:

That's a good point about the patina developing on the blonde leather.. it will look strange when it no longer matches. I still love their look brand new, though would probably play it safe and stick with the trusty ol' darker colourway when I buy my next one.

yah, i thinkthis line looks best new, and i dont think will be attractive once it starts developing a patina. monogram will always be my fav, then epi in black (which i still need to aquire :evil: )

ok so i almost bought the pochette but it really doesnt look very good in real life so i passed
the patina will look really gross im sure
got the regular monogram pochette instead

personally i am not that big a fan of azur.
when i first saw it in person i was horrified to see that it's actually more lilac than a blue,......
however, i think it WOULD look great with a severe patina.....i am not a fan of new blonde vachetta, i prefer dirty anyday ,looks much cooler to me......
i think in a few years i will get a used dirty keepall.....i love the way it looks!!

patina.jpg
ptinaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^urgh that looks horrendous, sorry
where did u get those pics brian? are these photoshopped? or did the bags patina this dark already?

ewwwwwwwww! see, they look awful patinaed! gross

and congrats on your pochette marysia7, i saw the pics in the new bags thread. so cute! one of those are on my 'to get' list this year ^_^

marysia7 said:
thanks jun :smile:
the speedy 30 in monogram is next on my list

Ditto, that's on my list too! Great minds.. :wink:

I really love the patina of LV's and would only buy a second-hander; it's only this range for which I don't think it would look good at all. It just wouldn't suit that fresh, pale colourway. The leather would have to remain that exact same shade as when new to always look so good. :yuk:

hahah! yes, you know, the speedy 30 is just a really fantastic bag. i used mine yesterday. the size is just so great for work. i can evn carry a magzine around with me too. i think one of the best sizes and shapes in a handbag EVER!

I got the Damier Azur keepall 45 and I LOVE it. It's so different from the usual LV stuff. I've already taken it on 2 trips and have gotten comments on it. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->