Louis Vuitton Damier Azur collection

Here are some clear photos of Vuitton's new collection!

Credit: shopdiary.com

damierazur1.jpg

damierazur3.jpg

damierazur2.jpg

damierazur4.jpg

damierazur5.jpg

damierazur6.jpg

Hmm doesn't anyone else think its such a wierd time to be launching this line in November. This line comes across more of a summer item, apposed to a winter item.

^ I was about to say that, the rope bags are super-cute but very summery. But it isn't Winter everywhere...

I cant lie...I love it...

The bags, at least the limited edition rope one, are being released as part of the Cruise 2007 line (which usually launches around Nov, I think the trapeze bags were launched around Nov. of last year too) for the lucky ones who get to go on cruises in january. =)

Wowww, the bags are just...!!! :woot: :heart:

By the way, isn't that Elyse Sewell on the left? :blink:

off topic, but the first white dress in post #62 has the most amazing shape :heart:

eh, i thought i would love it but now that i see the pictures, I'm really not feeling the collection

I saw the speedy last week in NM but I have to say that I'm dissapointed...the gray color pattern is weird...it's not very white either...it's like this weird stripy bluish gray print checkers with faded ivory checkers..good thing that I bought other things instead of saving for this

Foxie, Short Hills? Or Garden State?

Might have to hike out there.

Short Hills...there was one speedy on the register, I was there to order the new cabas for mother and saw that little bugger...didn't take much time for the bag...just walked by in dissapointment...I don't know if it was for sale or has someone already bought it, you should call before you go just to make sure

I've got to see the line in real life of course, but as the pictures get larger, my excitement vanishes...

Maybe it's just my winter mood...

I saw it today at the Vuitton on 5th Ave, that sh*t is GROSS. It's horrid. I was like, OMG THIS CRAP IS HORRIBLE. While these chicks were oogling it and ordering everything.

nextnewface said:
Wowww, the bags are just...!!! :woot: :heart:

By the way, isn't that Elyse Sewell on the left? :blink:
It indeed IS Elyse!!!

I like the bags, too bad they're leather, meaning I can't carry them-otherwise I totally would, very summery and I stay summery year-round.

Haha so funny

Diorling said:
I saw it today at the Vuitton on 5th Ave, that sh*t is GROSS. It's horrid. I was like, OMG THIS CRAP IS HORRIBLE. While these chicks were oogling it and ordering everything.

So today I was at the mall and I saw a girl carrying it. Its really not all that

I like it as a summer bag... but my feeling is that by the time summer comes, we shall be flooded at least here in Europe- by all the fake versions, as it happened with the colourful LV monogram or ...

I am currently enjoying my new (and first) LV bag, the bucket epi in black:heart: It is impeccable in proportions and style, and discreet too.

^ Ya, it's going to be everywhere come summertime. It looks so cheap though, like a bleached classic Damier. They could've done better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->