Louis Vuitton Damier Line

I doutn like it , its looks so un chic so un louis vuitton, who whants to wear a bag taht sais LOUIS Vuitton in big letters, wella ctually alot of people probebly do.

Those prices are.. insane! I expected them to be high, but this is way too much for these 'simple' bags :blink:

I'll have to admit I like the lines of Louis Vuitton Pionnier .. the thing's for a product which is NOT entirely made out of leather seems a bit pricey ... it translates in me not buying it .... what do you think?

PS I can definitively see metros sporting these throughout airports all over the world!

I thought I liked it at first, but the more I look at it, the more the print bothers me.
it looks like some kind of messenger from, let's say the Gap or even Hello Kitty, and has the huge print "GAP" or "HELLO KITTY" on it :wacko:

Wouldn't buy one... and, fyi, the monogram canvas bags aren't all leather too, I guess...

These bags scream "Louis Vuitton" even more then monogram bags, lol

I would feel sooo self-conscious and trying-too-hard with any of the Damier Geant bags. Honestly, I think most of the styles are pretty ugly and the prices are absolutely mind-boggling! $1200 for a canvas messenger bag? I think not.

Hey have you seen this bag the DAMIER BELEM? What do you guys think of it? I'm having trouble deciding on which bag to get my mum. Mother's Day is Just around the corner and I need something hot! Any other suggestions? Thanks.
p10781314_ph_hero.jpg

YES, it comes in pm and mm. I like the pm much better, but its hand held.

If you want a shoulder bag, have you seen the popincourt haut?

I saw it when it first came out, I think it is a really romantic bag. I totally forgot about Mothers Day, damn...

i think it's soo cute in the pm version. (the m is cute, too though!)
i love the damier canvas

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->