Louis Vuitton Speedy - Classic or Chavvy???

I would go for the Damier, it is more understated than the LV logo, personally, if I were you, you could check out Mulberry also.

I have the Damier Speedy in 30. It was my dream bag since I was 18years old. The price has skyrocketed from SG$550 to SG$990 (when I bought it) in a span of 6 years. It's almost indestructible. I've been real rough with it but it still looks as good as new. The Speedy is really quinessential LV ^_^

It really depends how you wear it and what you wear it with. If you wear it elegantly with a classic look, it won't look chavvy at all. Any deisgn can look chic as long as it's worn properly! And this bag will still be a classic in 50, 100, .. years!

Between the Damier canvas and azur, which is the better choice... I love the azur but afraid it might get dirty easily

^^
The Damier is a safe and classic choice while the azur is for those who want something a bit different. So it's pretty much a matter of taste and personal preference. Personally I would go with the Damier monogram.

It really depends on your style on whether or not it will look classy or.. chavvy. I'd say get one (considering you'll look on the classy end, instead of chavvy.) In my opinion, stay away from the damier and get a monogram canvas, the damier takes away so much from the classic Louis Vuitton bag, and when the bag gets older you won't get the same aged essence at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->