Louis Vuitton Eyewear S/S 2022 by Steven Meisel

I Love , very Meisel and very classic Vuitton ad too

Geez Millie looks like she's at least in her 30s there.

Geez Millie looks like she's at least in her 30s there.

She looks mature, sure, but I personally don't think she looks bad.

What are 18 year olds even supposed to look like anymore?

@Scotty there's your orange background :rofl: Millie looks great and her shot is my favorite, never would've expected to see her photographed by Meisel. It's all very appropriate for an eyewear campaign, nothing groundbreaking but it does the job well enough.

best thing about the video is that they used a Grimes song.

it’s an ok campaign.

@Scotty there's your orange background :rofl: Millie looks great and her shot is my favorite, never would've expected to see her photographed by Meisel. It's all very appropriate for an eyewear campaign, nothing groundbreaking but it does the job well enough.

At least it's not grey again! Meisel's become such a one-trick-pony now. It's only good lighting and photoshopping with this pictures these days.

I love Meisel! I love Louis Vuitton! This is so very interesting and very amazing! I love Nicolas Ghesquiere! :heart:

Sunglasses are one of the most mass market aspects of any brand, so you're never going to see anything too exciting in the campaigns.

So good! Do not forget to V!

Last edited by a moderator:
Millie's first picture is pretty nice, but I'm not liking the arms in the other two.

KK is a random choice imo, but I don't mind.

First time I like Millie since ever! He did magic with her as Chloe Moretz (and she looks even more beautiful now). Shame he didn't work with Elle Fanning or Hailee Steinfeld.

And Karlie, always a Meisel fave.:wub:

whyyy book karlie and meisel just to cover her whole entire face in the most go girl give us nothing sunglasses design? there is no design involved here you could find exact variations of these shapes of eyewear on canal st right now... i dont get it

why it’s so conservatively ugly? Such a waste.

Quite tame for Steven Meisel standards. The images themselves feel flat, lifeless and completely devoid of energy - not to mention the random casting. They should've just had Millie Bobby Brown on her own given it's her debut as brand ambassador but it's Lous and the Yakuza who steals the show here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->