Louis Vuitton S/S 2014 by Steven Meisel

Still waiting for the clothes part, coz it feels like it's only bag campaign. *crossfingers*

Such a melancholic and warm feeling at the same time. The colors and atmosphere are gorgeous. I'm more than pleased with the result!

Gisele & Sofia have the best photos, but sai thinking the campaimng no are the best to the end

Yes, Gisele's and Fan BingBing's are the standouts so far. Both look really good.

Wow, Fan Bing Bing is my favorite shot. I thought she looks like a legit model like Gisele.

Fan Bing Bing looks glorious omg

I like Edie Campbell's ad for once but i think she is completely out of her league here

All of the women look so fantastic in these adverts, Marc chose a great group of people to star in his last Louis Vuitton ads, they really represent the different women he seeks inspiration from. Fan Bing Bing and Sofia Coppola's photographs are especially gorgeous.

Amazing campaign but the cast is B.S. most of the girls featured I would have never considered amongst Marc's muses, more so Meisel's muses but never Marc's.

Sofia and Fan Bingbing's shots are simply amazing. Decadent, opulent, and composed.

That's great so classy. Simplicity and a good light always make the difference

LOVE the portraits and the Cast. but considering the oppulence and decadent show it felt flat. would be great the cast interacting in the show scenario. it feels like a bag collection. and it is supposed to be the End of an Era! damn it !!

sofia and gisele :heart: look amazing but like the collection itself it's booooring

Gisele is such a pro :heart::woot: She looks so effortlessly beautiful (and the hair is everything indeed!!!). The cast is really nice and it works quite a lot to me.

What a lovely campaign, gorgeous women, exuding grace and elegance, how can you go wrong with that! They all look great, cant wait to see this in print.

Catherine's shots are iconic tbh. Sofia looks really delicate in the first shot shown, and that one is probably one of my favourites. Fan BingBing looks amazing. Something more dramatic would have been exciting, but I like this.

I don't know what I was expecting for Marc's last campaign at Louis Vuitton, but it wasn't expecting something as beautiful and elegant as this. All of the shots are classic and timeless, a real credit to Marc's last campaign for Vuitton which ends on an extremely positive high-note. My favourite has to be Gisele's.. just because it's Gisele and she knows how to work a shot. I just hope there's more Bundchen to come. Edie's is surprisingly nice. Sofia's are very good too, love the silhouette and pose of the first shot.

It's one of the best campaigns on the next season, is simply beautiful. :heart:

Sofia's shot is by far the best. Overall the campaign is really nice. Nothing out of the ordinary for Marc Jacobs last collection for Louis Vuitton, none-the-less it's still nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->