Louis Vuitton S/S 2014 by Steven Meisel

Gisele's expression is so strong and impressive!

Gisele's hair is everything. Other than that I find this whole campaign a little mundane and dull. Can't wait to see what Nicolas will have in store for his campaigns.

I actually really like it. I don't usually go for these kind of campaigns, but something about it just pulls me in. I like the cast too (even Edie doesn't bother me as much as usual). The best one is Giselle, and I don't even like her. Well done.

this is appropriate for f/w campaign. it's doesn't look like s/s in any sense

tumblr_my1xi7GSZl1qbccs4o6_1280.jpg

10magazine

This is absolutely perfect for his last ad campaign. I couldnt be happier.

Sofia's first shot is what staring out with an expression as enigmatic as Mona Lisa’s really means. The mood is captured perfectly. Love the whole campaign.

HATE the cast (Gisele aside), but this is very nice.

They all look perfect, and all the shots work so well for a campaign because they are individually strong but complement each other in an interesting way
But I'm still expecting a full body shot with some of the fantastic dramatic outfits of the collection

Gisele and Fan Bingbing really stand out for me. Also, what's this I hear about Kerry Washington being in it?!

Yeah I am a little bummed there isn't Kerry Washington as it was mentioned previously but Sofia and Fan are. I'm not really a fan of it though I do understand where they were going with it. Its a bit all over the place

What a beautiful, fitting finale to Marc's tenure at Vuitton. A lineup of legendary performers, incredible models and muses in his swan song collection styled elegantly and photographed in a manner that is simply regal.

I cannot think of a single way this campaign could be better, though Kerry Washington appearing would be the icing on a lovely cake.

I hope Kerry's not in it, the cast is already good as is...

I feel like the head execs must have hated the collection to have it shot sitting down where you can't see most of it and then there is a bag directly in front of every frame to block the clothes. That said I think Gisele and Fan Bing Bing's look so poised and regal and really capture the mood of the collection.

Incredibly beautiful ad campaign for Marc's last collection. It's been a while since Meisel has produced portraits of this nature. I love Fan Bingbing and Edie's shots in particular.

Truly disappointed that Kerry doesn't appear to be involved as rumoured though, sigh :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murmuration
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->