Louis Vuitton F/W 2019.20 by Collier Schorr

You see Mona at the Max Mara and you're like wow and you see Mona here and you are like oh my

why LV does not bring back multicolour bag series as they are popular again? Dior came back with 2000s bags and saddle bag.

why LV does not bring back multicolour bag series as they are popular again? Dior came back with 2000s bags and saddle bag.

Those bags were basically available for a decade in LV stores.
And they don’t need to. I don’t think Nicolas wants to revisit his predecessor’s work as the bags created during his tenure are doing well.

It’s funny, MJ had great collaborations but not necessarly great bags and Nicolas is the contrary.

Each and everyone involved in the making of this campaign should get their eyes checked. This campaign is an eyesore!

Happy to see Mona and Masha but this is bad compared to last season. Still don't get that Mariam girl...

Such a fabulous collection....
Such a terrible campaign already....

img.png

Vogue China Digital edition via pressreader.com

LOL at the model in the second picture that @Ivanovaju posted :lol:. What's with the pose? Yes, I've gotten tired of models only standing still in fashion images, but even ANTM Models' over-the-top poses are so much more sophisticated than that model's.

LOL at the model in the second picture that @Ivanovaju posted :lol:. What's with the pose? Yes, I've gotten tired of models only standing still in fashion images, but even ANTM Models' over-the-top poses are so much more sophisticated than that model's.
Think that's actress Sam Weaving.

That last image is absolutely a**-trocious. A bit like Collier Schorr's entire archive, let's be honest here.

This was not a lovely collection, very tricky to style right. However someone could have shot it well, just not this hack again. All the clothes look at their most awful here, of course!

I remember there being an editorial with Ghesquiere in the backstage with models of LV. I think it was for Vogue US and it looked much better.

I remember there being an editorial with Ghesquiere in the backstage with models of LV. I think it was for Vogue US and it looked much better.
Wasn’t it the one shot by Jean Paul Goude in 2015? It was for ELLE France.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->