Louis Vuitton In Gym Class

AlmostFamous

Reaction score
My gym class is full of the uber popular seniors. When they aren't asking me questions about Milan and modeling,they are talking about their boyfriends.

One of which spent $200 and got her two things!

A louis vuitton purse, A REAL ONE! And something else.

Oh darlin'. You're boyfriend did not buy you a real LV Purse for less than $200. He probably got it on Canal St. in china town for $40. And now the girl is going to be walking around with her head even further up the next girl's butt because she thinks she has a real LV. And I'll be the only one that knows the truth. *sigh*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's sad....anyway, as long as they are happy :rolleyes:

it is personally my most gratifying hobby to break down the delusions of others who think they are bragging.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:40 pm
it is personally my most gratifying hobby to break down the delusions of others who think they are bragging.
haha me 2, but at 8 am in the morning, I was out of energy. :lol:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:40 pm
You don't know how many people I see with fake bags bragging that they are original, and they don't even know that they have a XOXO bag...and they call themselves fashion students :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Alejandro+Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:41 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:41 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikeijames@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:40 pm
You don't know how many people I see with fake bags bragging that they are original, and they don't even know that they have a XOXO bag...and they call themselves fashion students :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
The XOXO bags make me want to piss myself!!

hahaha that's funny, I laugh at women like that too.

I like it when they say it's real when it's so obviously fake like those fake Fendis that have an F and an L.

I have a fake Vuitton wallet but I don't tell people it's real. When asked I say: "Souvenir from New York, baby."

:lol:

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Dec 9th, 2003 - 2:42 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Dec 9th, 2003 - 2:42 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Alejandro@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:41 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-mikeijames
@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:40 pm

You don't know how many people I see with fake bags bragging that they are original, and they don't even know that they have a XOXO bag...and they call themselves fashion students :rolleyes:
The XOXO bags make me want to piss myself!! [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: I literally snorted when I read that Tay. Too funny! And i totally agree!!

Terible! these People are like "Oh look at me I have a Christian Dior purse it's %100 real" I agree with mikeijames I would like to go up to one of those people who have a fake bag and say "How much did your bag cost??" them: "Oh this?? it's %100 real my boyfriend got it for me he spend almost $200 on it I bet you don't have anything close to it" me: "Oh yes I do I'm carrying a chanel and it cost $995 you know why cause it's real! your's is nothing but a cheap fake that came from a car trunk in chinatown" and I'm not gonna go any further it'll take too long

or they could be like the girls at my school who think they are the sh*t becuz they have LV keychains -- hahahaha

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Dec 8th, 2003 - 7:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Dec 8th, 2003 - 7:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Alejandro@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:41 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-mikeijames
@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:40 pm

The XOXO bags make me want to piss myself!! [/b][/quote]
haha thats sad...I hate those XOXO bags!!!Whats even sadder is the people who think they're real!!! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

poor thing! You can tell that they definetely no nothing about fashion.

Originally posted by luvbrands@Dec 9th, 2003 - 5:08 am

poor thing! You can tell that they definetely no nothing about fashion.

You're telling me!!! :lol:

The scariest thing ever is seeing HOARDS of people attacking the fake LV kiosks in Georgetown. There's just something wrong with seeing an LV-like bag in one of those plastic grocery bags...

I hate it when people brag about their ::cough:: fake bags... I have a real one, and I don't go around and tell people, except when they say that it's a good fake (I bought it from LV~).. why would you brag if you are lucky enough to have a real LV?

Originally posted by southerncutie@Dec 9th, 2003 - 7:44 pm
I hate it when people brag about their ::cough:: fake bags... I have a real one, and I don't go around and tell people, except when they say that it's a good fake (I bought it from LV~).. why would you brag if you are lucky enough to have a real LV?
they actually say that it's a good fake?!
that's :yuk: :angry: :yuk: :angry: :shock:
I'm just wondering, are there really that many fake LV bags? and where did they get them from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauras
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->