Louis Vuitton 'Summer by the Pool' 2021 : Rianne, Jade, Akon, Ashley & Ida by Steven Meisel

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

LOUISVUITTON.COM

I'm assuming this has been photographed by Steven Meisel, since I'm instantly transported back to Meisel's American Vogue 'Mercury Rising' editorial from May 1999. Annoyingly, there is zero credits on Vuitton's website.

^
If that's the case, much better than the previous handbag campaign with the bland backdrop and annoying haircuts! Let the RVR domination continue hahaha #getthatcoinrianne :rofl::heart::blush:.

Mercury Rising indeed! Looks great!

Two more images:

louis-vuitton--SUMMER_DROP_M76781_DI2_020.jpg
louis-vuitton--SUMMER_DROP_1A8TKG_DI2.jpg

Louis Vuitton

This is much better than that last season bad hair fiasco. I'm ready for Jade Nguyen to be a Meisel girl.

Don't really have any negatives - this is just gorgeous exactly what I needed to see!

Natural hair, natural makeup and most of all great casting. My only complaint is those hideous logo bags.
Now if only Meisel could go back to US Vogue...

It is shot by Meisel. Confirmed by one of the models.

Much better than the last Vuitton campaign with fringes. I'm here for the US Vogue circa 1999 vibe and the casting of Jade.

Rianne doesn’t look like Rianne AT ALL ot is it just my eyes?? darker skin tone (tanned?) and darker hair colour too, maybe?

it’s a cute campaign but that huge logo....

Thanks god they have smiling models here to compensate for that point neuf campaign they did recently that could only work to sell anti-depressants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->