Louise Pedersen

I love louise she is the best!! WOwww that she is getting a baby that is great news !!

I am very happy for her, congratulations Louise!

oh it's great for her!
congratulations!

nds_dansk_s_01.jpg

nds_dansk_s_04.jpg

hair-makeup.dk

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope, they arn't a repost but I found them just on a random:

Photographs by Patric Shaw / flickr.com

I've never seen those 3 photos before, and they are really lovely

thank you!

didn't get the beauty of this bra:ermm:
style.com

http://www.modelsobserver.com/2pm.html
Her beauty has graced the pages of major fashion magazines and captivated world well-known fashion designers and photographers. She was scouted on a train and built by extremely hard work one of the notable careers in the modeling industry. A meeting with top Danish model Louise Pedersen and 2pm's owner - Peter Damgaard.

Author: Jonathan.L - Owner Models Observer
February 2007
* Louise, how are you these days?

I'm very good and 5 months pregnant! Looking forward to become a little family.

* Please tell us about the beginning... the famous train... how was it like for you to suddenly become a model?

It was very convienient, I was 20, had no plans for my future, and school was over. It took me a while to understand what my new job was about, it didn't come with a description. But I had good people at 2pm, and everything worked out. It wasn't a dream come true, so I could take things as they came, and didn't get my hopes up.

* What have been the main milestones of your successful career?

Coming to NY, August 2002, that was the beginning. I had no idea the agency was trying me out for the shows, I can be quite clueless, ("Why do they want me to walk?"). I did my castings, and somewhere along the line Marc Jakobs confirmed me for his show, and Mario Testino wanted me for the Gucci campaign. So that was my beginning.

* From your experience, how intense model's life is? What causes pressure and tension for models?

There can be pressure from the agencies, clients, yourself to look amazing and it's really unnecessary, you either got it or you don't . you can't force the right job to come along. Apart from that it is really hard to travel all the time, dealing with constant jetlag, and there is a strong pressure always to perform on the job. There's no room for a sick day or a "off" day, the whole job depends on you. If you can't do your job you are wasting other peoples money and time.. And you never know what you walk into.

* What was that one moment in your modeling career that excited you most and you'll always remember?

One of the things that has excited me the most, was doing a red cross water campaign. That really got me eager to do a good job. It was really nice to make a difference. Now they have water wells in senegal, and I helped.

* During the years you've made a fortune. How has wealth changed your life?

I have made some 'decent' money (smiling), but the way I see it, it has to last me the rest of my life. I'm not getting a degree, like my friends, and i don't know any trade that could make me a living. So I'm trying not to spend. I have bought a house, and it has made my life easier, but it's not a bottom less well of wealth. You never know when the jobs stops confirming.

* What would you say are your dominant traits?

I guess I'd say my dominant trait would be my mouth, I sucked my tumb till I was 12, so I have an over bite. Also my jaw line and cheek bones makes my face quite square.. But it is hard to say what other people see when they look at me.

* How do you combine modeling with marriage?

Quite easily actually. My husband is a photographer, so he knows about the work. Also he has been able to travle with me quite a bit, and that has made everything so much easier! And he is just so great, I really don't think I would have made it as far without him.

* What do you like to do in your leisure time?

Hang with my man.. And i enjoy painting, next project is the babys room. I wanna do a magic forrest with fairies and mushrooms and elefants and butterflies. It's gonna look great!

* Helen Rowland, an American writer, is quoted to have said: "A good woman inspires a man, a brilliant woman interests him, a beautiful woman fascinates him, and a sympathetic woman gets him." What do you think?

I think woman should stop trying to please men, and start pleasing themselves. In the end thats what pleases others too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know she was pregnant! :o

nice interview, cosmo, merci beaucoup!. :heart:

She is really successfull in the commercial modeling market, which is surprising, she hit it big in the high fashion world & now she is hitting it big as a commercial model, with all her fregrance ads & now she has a commercial out for some random lingerie company, she looks good. The commercial isn't on youtube yet but here as some pics from the site, 'BALI'

4q4ot2b.png

52lwpw7.jpg
6c75geu.jpg

52fac1e.jpg

source: bali's site

I welcome the idea of her going commercial. She proved she could do it with the Be Delicious ads (and her G-shaped pubic hair proved she could do avant-garde as well!) She's done so well for herself and now just doing a couple things here and there is all she really needs to secure her -- and her family's -- future

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->