Love #14 Fall / Winter 2015 by David Sims

^ but how is she bending her arm back? it's physically impossible to bend your arm at any place other than the elbow! This image goes to the Photoshop Disasters' thread :lol:

Done. Hopefully Julia will find a spare arm in that thread.

The thread has been quite for this issue. We usually have the whole issue uploaded before it's even out!

its a bit odd that this thread is behind regarding not posting pictures?
but the mag's on sale today, so let's hope people start posting the editorials.!

and who has Florence's editorial?!?

I like Jamie Hawkesworth's work a lot ! Can't wait to see Poppy's edit.

^ but how is she bending her arm back? it's physically impossible to bend your arm at any place other than the elbow! This image goes to the Photoshop Disasters' thread :lol:

It is not that weird when you look at the photo in the actual magazine. Her arm is swinging behind and you can even see her hand in the back. Just need to see it very carefully. Lol

Edie
Model: Edie Campbell
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Katie Grand

glossynewsstand.com

Florence
Celebrity: Florence Welch

glossynewsstand.com

Alicia
Celebrity: Alicia Vikander

glossynewsstand.com

Yohji
Models: Carolyn Murphy, Gisele Bundchen, Julia Nobis, Adriana Lima, Raquel Zimmerman, Sasha Pivovarova, Alek Wek, Missy Rayder, Dree Hemingway, Cierra Skye, Riley Montana, Lily Donaldson, Iman

glossynewsstand.com

Kate
Model: Kate Moss

glossynewsstand.com

Am I the only one noticing that Adriana Lima, Gisele and Missy are the "weakest" models in the Yohji editorial? They look so dull and lifeless... So Kendal. Even Julia looks better.

And again... why even book Adriana for an Yohji editorial? She has nothing to do with the aesthetic. If only they were looking for something different, to adapt his clothes to a more urban/colourful/daily-life editorial... But they went full on minimal dramatic-regal-powerful-japanese Yohji. His muses would be so much more appropriate for these...

I actually like Edie's editorial, it has a melancholy feeling to it.
Kate's editorial I feel like I've seen before. I saw it before on Facebook and thought it was flashback or something.

Mia Goth
Photographer:
David Sims
Stylist: Panos Yiapanis
Make-Up: Lucia Pieroni
Hair: Paul Hanlon

streeters.com

McQueen
Photographer:
David Sims
Stylist: Joe McKenna
Model: Ruth Bell
Make-Up: Lucia Pieroni
Hair: Paul Hanlon

streeters.com

Poppy
Photographer:
Willy Vanderperre
Stylist: Olivier Rizzo
Model: Poppy Delevingne
Make-Up: Lynsey Alexander
Hair: Anthony Turner

streeters.com

Just Kids
Photographer:
Drew Jarrett
Stylist: Simon Robins
Models: Kendall Jenner, Molly Blair, Bella Hadid, Sybil Buck, Aamito Lagum, Suki Waterhouse, Pyper America & Lucky Blue Smith

streeters.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->