Love #14 Fall / Winter 2015 by David Sims

Shoot me, but i actually like that preview shot of Kendall, though I doubt this will be the final version.

Preview of Aamito by Drew Jarrett.

2cqh7dk.jpg

instagram/vivalondon

short review

· TALENTS
PHOTOGRAPHER: SOLVE SUNDSBO
MODELS ALEXIS BITTAR , AMILNA ESTEVAO, ANDREJA PEJIC, SOPHIE COOKSON, YASMINE ESLAMI, ELIZABETH HURLEY, AAMITO LAGUM, FERNANDA LY, FAUSTINE STEINMETZ, DEBORAH LLOYD, EVA HERZIGOVA, KEITH WARREN, NADIA LEE COHEN, LUCKY BLUE, MATTY BOVAN, DAISY DAVIDSON, CIERRA SKYE, POPPY DELEVINGNE, JOHATHAN SAUNDERS, STELLA MAXWELL, JO LEVIN, REI NADAL, JESSICA DIEHL, ERIN O’CONNOR, GRACE WALES BONNER, VARYA SHUTOVA, POPPY OKOTCHA, YUAN BO CHAO, GABE DAY – LEWIS, STELLA LUCIA , BHUMIKA ARORA, AMANDA HARLECH , HARRIET VERNEY

· DREW
DREW DROEGE BY PHIL POYNTER

· EDITH
PHOTOGRAPHER PHIL POYNTER
MODELS EDIE CAMPBELL

· JUST KIDS
PHOTOGRAPHER DREW JARRETT
MODELS ALEXANDRA AAMITO LAGUM, BELLA HADID, DRAKE BURNETT KENDALL JENNER, LUCKY BLUE SMITH, MOLLY BAIR, PYPER AMERICA SMITH, SUKI WATERHOUSE, SYBIL BUCK

· KATE
PHOTOGRAPHER: DAVID SIMS
MODELS: KATE MOSS

· YOHJI YAMAMOTO
MODELS: ADRIANA LIMA, ALEK WEK, CAROLYN MURPHY, CIERRA SKYE, DREE HEMINGWAY, GISELE BUNDCHEN, IMAN ABDUJAMID, JULIA NOBIS, LILY DONALDSON, MISSY RAIDER, RAQUEL ZIMMERMAN, RILEY MONTANA, SASHA PIVOVAROVA

· CHER BY DAVID SIMS

· MARC JACOBS

· ALICIA VIKANDER BY DAVID SIMS

· FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE BY DAVID SIMS

· MIA GOTH BY DAVID SIMS

· EDIE CAMPBELL BY DAVID SIMS

· MCQUEEN
MODELS: RUTH

· WHY
PHOTOGRAPHER: JAMIE HAWKESWORTH
MODELS: BARA, FERNANDA LY, HEATHER KAMESKI, JULIA MERKELBACH, LILY STEWART, MICA ARGANARAZ, RIANNE VON ROMPAEY

· POPPY
PHOTOGRAPHER: WILLY WANDERPERRE
MODELS: POPPY

· GUCCI

· GO FLY A KITE
PHOTOGRAPHER: BRUCE WEBER
MODELS: JULIA, KATLIN, BUDDY DURESS, NEMO

AND OTHER

ebay sauliusst

So looking forward to the Yohji Yamamoto edit. Thanks for the review, ASF!

i think there's a lot to look forward to in this issue!! so excited to see julia merkelbach!!

Preview

Yohji Yamamoto
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Katie Grand
Make up: Diane Kendal
hair: Guido

dnamodels

JUST KIDS
Photographer: Drew Jarrett
Stylist: Simon Robbins
Make up: Lottie Stannard
hair: Maranda

dnamodels

Aamito Lagum & Stella Lucia, shot by Sølve Sundsbø and styled by Robbie Spencer with hair by Syd Hayes and makeup by Hiromi Ueda.

dnamodels

GO FLY A KITE
Photographer: Bruce Weber
Stylist: Joe McKneea

dnamodels

EDITH
Photographer: Phil Poynter
Stylist: Tara St. Hill

dnamodels

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY
Photographer: Jamie Hawkesworth
Stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé

dnamodels

The posts above are just previews.There willl be more pics.

that closeup shot of Raquel is wonderful. She just has such grace.

Also really love Edie's editorial. I feel like I haven't seen this side of her before. It's kind of dark and sexy.

Where the hell is Julia's left arm in post #89, the picture with Katlin laying down and Julia standing above her? :shock::shock:

Where the hell is Julia's left arm in post #89, the picture with Katlin laying down and Julia standing above her? :shock::shock:

God, I only noticed it now! :lol:

Stella Lucia looks really good in those shots. Katie must really consider investing in a proper copywriter. That intro reads like it was written by a Stella superfan.

^I see it's just cocked back. The combo of the angle, the black dress and her cuttlefish hand blending with the background makes it appear like the entire arm is missing.

^ but how is she bending her arm back? it's physically impossible to bend your arm at any place other than the elbow! This image goes to the Photoshop Disasters' thread :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->