Low, Low Waist Pants

mens ***es hanging out of jeans really does nothing for me
i wear my jeans very low but only because iv got 35" legs so there arent many out there that are long enough, on the subject of low jeans one thing is worse than the visible thong, when somebody has shoe horned themselves into low waist jeans which are about 2 sizes too small for them and then you get to see whale blubber handles hanging over the top. this is not a good look at all!!!

:innocent: i dont like low-low waists at all (except occassionaly in combat cut catsuits)

One of the couture jean companies (Seven--I think) is coming out with a pair of jeans that are low in the front and slightly higher in the back. Sounds like a good idea to me....

levi's type 1 have that styling, as do some of the reds, personallnot keen on them although they may stop me from having to look at overhanging handles so probably a good idea

I always wear Frankie B low rise pants. They are usually 3" rise. I am super skinny but I still don't show my crack or thong. I have these REALLY low thongs that you cannot see at all w/ low rise pants. I won't wear the pants or the thong if you can see it. I think they look great on the right bod. I have a long waist so it does make it appear longer (ugh)...

parisnikki_frankieb.jpg

Low waist pants get a thumbs up from me providing your *** crack isn't hanging out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->