Luisana Gonzalez

T Magazine Beauty Issue 2016

PHOTOGRAPHER: KARIM SADLI
MODELS: LUISANA GONZÁLEZ, ANNIE TICE, JING WEN, SHELBY HAYES, SARAH DAHL, ULRIKKE HØYER, LORENA MARASCHI, ROOS ABELS, RIANNE VAN ROMPAEY
STYLING: MARIE-AMÉLIE SAUVÉ
HAIR: DAMIEN BOISSINOT
MAKE-UP: PETER PHILIPS
NAILS: TYPHAINE KERSUAL

IN HQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 16.17 Ad Campaign
Ph: Bruce Webber

instagram/nicolasghesquiere/florentbuono

:woot::woot::woot::woot: AMAZING!!!!!! congratulations Luisana, definitely the newface to watch for next season. :heart::heart:

Dazed Magazine Summer 2016
Paper House
Ph:Brianna Capozzi
Editor: Emma Wyman

models.com

Gorgeous!
She recently shot for Vogue Italia, styled by Alex White. Girl is getting bigger and bigger!

Last edited by a moderator:
T Magazine
New York Times Style Magazine
Fall Fashion's Raw, 90s Energy

Ph: Jamie Hawkesworth

Stylist: Marie -Amelie Sauve

nytimes.com

Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer 2017 NYFW

zimbio.com

New York Fashion Week new faces to watch
by T Magazine

Tmagazine.com

Yasssssssssss Luisana, stunning, top newcomer for sure :heart:

On the Street: NYFW S/S 17

models

Proenza Schouler S/S 2017

Oscar de la Renta S/S 2017

Rag & Bone S/S 2017

vogue

Allure Magazine

The model, who also has passion for architecture and design, first came into the spotlight when she was handpicked by Louis Vuitton's creative director, Nicolas Ghesquière, to walk at the French brand's spring 2016 show. He has cast her in every Vuitton show since, including the resort 2017 collection at the Niterói Contemporary Art Museum in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Her foray into modeling began just a few years earlier in 2014, when she won a competition in her hometown in the Dominican Republic and landed a contract with Ossygeno agency before getting signed by Ford Models.

González made a major impact with her larger-than-life curls and vamp lips when she debuted the second look on the Louis Vuitton runway last season—and grabbed the attention of designers from New York to London. This season, she made her New York Fashion Week debut at Alexander Wang, Michael Kors, Rodarte, Coach, Oscar de la Renta, Proenza Schouler, Tommy Hilfiger, Sies Marjan, and more. Not bad for a newcomer.
“New York Fashion Week was special to me since it technically was my first," González told Allure. "Though at times it was exhausting, I am truly grateful for the shows I was able to take part in. There were so many beautiful pieces on the runway and I am appreciative to the designers who let me walk for them this season.”

The model is instantly recognizable on the runway thanks to her signature hair, which doesn't require much maintenance. “My routine usually consists of washing my hair, but not every day so it maintains its natural oils," she said. "I don't do much to it on any everyday basis, beyond hair masks and coconut oil.” To tame her mane, she uses Balmain Silk Perfume spray for shine and Redken's Curvaceous Curl Refiner.

As for her strategy on the catwalk, González admits she doesn’t have a signature move. “Every show has a different feeling,” she said. “I try to switch up my walks and poses based on the overall vision of the designer.”
It also doesn’t hurt that González epitomizes that covetable model off-duty style we know and love. Her uniform of choice? “I'm a bit of a tomboy on some days, wearing comfy tees. I love the T by Alexander Wang tees and Rag & Bone cigarette jeans.”
The model will be traveling to London, Milan, and Paris to walk in international runways later this month where we’re betting we’ll see more of her face—maybe even at her favorite labels, including Givenchy, Prada, and the one that started it all: Louis Vuitton.​

allure.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->