Luisel Ramos

Max Capote

Reaction score
A young uruguayan model died of heart failure while participating in a fashion show during Fashion Week in Montevideo (Uruguay), according to officials at the hotel where the show was held.
22 year-old Luisel Ramos felt ill after walking, fainted on her way to the dressing room and died in spite of the medical attention she received from a mobile hospital unit , sources told EFE.
The doctors who treated her diagnosed her with heart failure.
The young woman's father told police that the model had gone several days without eating.

What is this?! So many models dying....it's so incredibly sad and frightening and frustrating..

Rest In Peace, Luisel.

Pics of Luisel :cry:

Attachments

• luisel.jpg
    luisel.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 57
  • luisel2.jpg
    luisel2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 55
  • luisel3.jpg
    luisel3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 35
Heather Bratton died recently, but I'm sure you know of that.

Audrey Lindvall is Angela Lindvall's younger sister- and also a model.

Kim McLagan was a top British fashion model of the 1960's.

And now, Luisel.

she was nice

Attachments

• luisel.jpg
    luisel.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 435
  • 552929.jpg
    552929.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 45
this is the saddest thing i've read in a while. it's a real shame, but at least we know these girls are in heaven now.

What in the hell is going on? Three models have died in the last month, and all the deaths are really tragic. So sad ... :(

yoitslove said:
What in the hell is going on? Three models have died in the last month, and all the deaths are really tragic. So sad ... :(
It's awful :( RIP Luisel :heart:

wow thats sad.... I didn't know 2 others died.... where were they from? was it heart failure as well? rip

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->