Lv Vernis Wallet

Discussion in 'More Accessories' started by whatever, Nov 8, 2004.

1. whatever

whatever New Member

I have the monogram vernis bedford in lavender. I bought it in February of last year. I am now looking to purchase a LV wallet for everyday use. I'm choosing between the Porte Tresor International in either monogram vernis or monogram canvas. What would you recommend? BTW does anyone own a vernis wallet and if so how has it held up over time?

2. kiimihaana

kiimihaana New Member

The PTI is an excellent choice. Vernis has traditionally had a few problems with wear - many find that printed material (magazines in particular) can transfer on to the surface of the wallet and are not easily removed (if at all). Have you considered the epi leathers? I think they're fantastic. If not epi, I don't think you could go wrong with the monogram canvas.

3. LoveMyLariat

LoveMyLariat New Member

I second that, the porte tresor is a fantastic classic and if it was a choice between monogram and vernis I would personally choose monogram, but epi is great for its hard -wearing properties :flower:

4. chocsta

chocsta New Member

I have a vernis wallet in fuschia and it is surprisingly resilient and easy to care for. I've dropped it on concrete gravel and placed it on various surfaces, I've had it for more than a year now and it still looks brand new (except for the zipper pull which is a bit scratched).

:flower:

5. so_pink

so_pink New Member

i have the marshmellow pink vernis porte tresor international $495 wallet.
    i dont use it for everyday but its find and very beautiful to look. shiny and pink!~ i love it!