MAC Viva Glam - The Campaign Archive

MAC Viva Glam's New Faces

from wwd...

MAC Cosmetics has tapped a new constellation of provocative personalities — Dita Von Teese, Eve, Debbie Harry and Lisa Marie Presley — as spokeswomen for its Viva Glam lipstick, which generates the funding for the MAC AIDS Fund.

The new lineup of celebrities will appear in an ad campaign that was shot by Michael Thompson and will break in the October editions of lifestyle and fashion magazines. The Viva Glam stars also will make appearances on TV and in stores. The news will be unveiled at a press conference here on Sept. 6.

The new roster of celebrities will be promoting the sixth incarnation of the Viva Glam lipstick. This edition will consist of a new lipstick and lip gloss that will bow in stores in mid-September.

wow , dita and debbie !
i can't wait to see this :smile:
thanx for the info kimair

I can't wait to see Dita! But lisa marie...? I'll have to see the those pic's She weird's me out.

mmm...

the dita pictures are going to be AMAZING, i bet.

i hope debra harry has last some weight...=/ she's so gorge when she's in decent shape.

I'm excited to see Dita and Debbie - not so keen about eve and ms.presley..

I see some MJ fans in this group ... any word on what the color is? The only Viva Glam I've bought was IV ...

vivaglamwaitlist_390.jpg

maccosmetics.com

it looks like dita in the second one .... not sure though

I think maybe the first is dita too...because of the way the nail-polish is applied and the ring she's wearing....

from an email i received from mac...

main_image.jpg

the ad with eve is in this month's lucky...

lisa marie looks terrible...

dita's is sort of predictable. i thought they would do something fresh. still gorgeous though.

thesiren said:
lisa marie looks terrible...

dita's is sort of predictable. i thought they would do something fresh. still gorgeous though.

true, she looks like a total twerp ... like the kinda girl who'd be dumb enough to marry Michael Jackson :P

Debbie looks good ... her face looks slimmer than it has recently.

I guess Dita kind of only does one thing ... :unsure:

MissAnia said:
Dita von Teese is so PALE :D

Isn't she gorgeous :wink:

Have been enjoying the ads in October magazines, particularly Dita (Eve not so much :ninja:)

And looking forward to trying the lipstick ...

The best one is by far Debbie Harry. I don't even care what kind of retouching they did, she looks fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->