Roberto Cavalli - The Campaign Archive

Its the over-tanning and scraggly hair that makes it a total miss for me. .
Although this one is probably the best out of them all #37

Help please, Cavalli old men campaign...

it's spring/summer 05 roberto cavalli campaign
Cate Moss did the women's, and I have no idea who did the men's but i just :heart: the photo! (i only saw one :cry: )

help guys
thnx

Roberto Cavalli F/W 2006

supermodel du juan for FW 2006 roberto cavalli

modelhommes

20060625205650210203.jpg

bluedolphin said:
supermodel du juan for FW 2006 roberto cavalli

modelhommes

have a style Helmut Newton, i liked but nothing new

I like this, especially the juxtaposition of her geisha look with her masculine style and pose. :smile:

It's very 70's....not that that's a bad thing, it's quite chic.

i like it. i like how it is, like a lot of the ads this season, very much a throwback

although, its like the same exact style of makeup from the LV ads. pale pale pale face, and bold lip and eye color

Wow, her face is very stark. I prefer her in the LV. I can't wait to see what they're going to do with Daria.

I like it, but they could have used Du Juan just as Du Juan, not as 'look, an Asian model'. With that, I mean lose the geisha look.

From my point of view Cavalli's on of the best campaigns of the season. Sexy and elegant at the same time.

an ad from Roberto Cavalli F/W 2005

hi everyone... i'm looking for the full version (long version) of this photograph... it's from Roberto Cavalli SS2005... i THINK it was on Vogue sometimes ago and also the Roberto Cavalli 05SS catalogue... the full version has a crew of workers at the left hand-side...

the whole set was Lily donaldson, Maria Carla Boscono, Natalya G and Hye Park, etc by Annie Leibovitz...
robertocavalli06SS.jpg

well it will be great if someone can post the full version here and even better if someone can post the whole set of ads/photos... thanks everyone... ;-)​

oh ye.... it was the FW05... and thx to KEVINNN but i want the 'FULL VERSION' (the long version) for the Lily Donaldson one... bwgreyscale doesn't have it either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->