Roberto Cavalli - The Campaign Archive

i have some more. i'm pretty sure these are this season.

oh thanks so much alix* !!! i think they are from the same season!! but i am still look for the FULL (Long) VERSION of the ad with Lily Donalson... but thanks anyway ;-) cheers!

Has someone the pictures with Erin Watson and Brad Kroenig from SS2003 or SS 2004 (don't remember :unsure: )?:wink:

could anyone tell me who's the girl in the serpentine ads?

I find most of the Cavalli ads tacky. I was thinking whether I have this opinion because I think Cavalli has nothing decent to give to fashion and his label(s) should vanish, but then again I don't like Versace (though my hate for it is not as strong) but I do love a big part of their (older) ads.

i adore cavalli . his designs are beautiful!!especially as of late. i went to harrods to have a look at his clothes...the quality is so good. finishing is up to standard.love it.

oh..and stunning come back campaign for kate!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for Just Cavalli ss2005 \fw2005 \ss2006 ads
Does anyone have these photographs? ☆_☆

francogobbi.com
foto3.jpg

svsk_sk2 said:
oh thanks so much alix* !!! i think they are from the same season!! but i am still look for the FULL (Long) VERSION of the ad with Lily Donalson... but thanks anyway ;-) cheers!

As I promised you by PM...

Scanned by me :smile:

anybody has the ad of bianca balti, its like she's laying down n theres all these ppl around her n like there r photographers..idk i got it from this site but its not big :(..

Can someone repost the fall ads with Daria & Du Juan? :blush:

I can't seem to see it ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->