Madrid shopping

Lorna

Reaction score
I'm going to Madrid in February and would love any tips/suggestions on shopping in Madrid -- including designer outlets, interesting boutiques etc. THANK YOU! :winkiss:

well they have many boutiques in madrid (YSL, Versace, Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, etc.) so shopping is great there!! its like shopping in NYC without a huge amount of people

shopping in Madrid

I would like to get more info on great boutiques in Madrid. I am from here but I have been living in Strasbourg for a while and I am out of the loop. Any shopping buddies are more than welcome.
:P :wink:

shopping in Madrid, Spain

This is for all the shopaholics in Madrid. Please let me know of the hottest boutiques around. I have been out of the loop for almost a year and I have no clue where to find the hottest stuff. Any hints? Also for anyone who loves shopping we can get together and do some damage!!!!!:woot:

Madrid, that unknown city.

I,ll give you a list (I live in madrid)

Supreme (homme/femme) my fav one, Pressing (paris) and Kokon to zai (london/paris) are my other favs

the shop is near Plaza de España in Martin de los Heros street.
Here you can find henrik vibskov:heart: , mads norgaard,bernhard willhem(soon), paul smith, juicy couture, umbro by kim jones, nudie jeans, petit bateau, miriam ocariz, alpha, sessun, vans vault, tatty divine, erotokritos, yoshi kondo, juan antonio lopez shoes, surface to air, DAA (designers against aids), 2k by ginham.

here you will always find a new international talent being supported by carmen the shop owner, now they have henrik vibskov.

Fuku hortaleza street

Tiny Japanese shop, gorgeus selection of accesories, socks, and tees. traditional japanwear too

Franka hortaleza street

Clothes from argentina, if you like colorfull clothes is your place

Deli room Santa Barbara street with fuencarral

spanish young designers "la casita de wendy", ailanto, spastor...in a grocery like shop!

Just Lagasca street

comme de Garçons, neil barret, junya watanabe, margiela, y3

top createurs

Just stock General Pardiñas street

50% to 90% or more discount, closing soon Hurry up!!
new stuff with tags
I get a CDG homme plus blazer for 120 euros!!!! it cost more than 1200 euros, a get a pair of Junya watanabe jeans for 30 euros:blink: (I saved more than 400 euros)

Dior homme boutique El corte ingles (nuevos ministerios)
No comments

111 shoes lagasca and piamonte

sneakers (trendy)

eks and eksception velazquez street

Lanvin:heart: , Balenciaga:heart: :heart: , viktor&rolf, jil sander, miu miu, prada, dries van notten, marc jacobs, marc.

^thats a great post! Can anyone add to that? my younger sister is moving to madrid for 6 months and she would love to know more about shopping there...any local shops (not D&G or versace...we live in NYC so we can get that anytime :smile:) but more unique to madrid? also any cheaper good stores since she will on a budget...thanks in advance guys!!!
what about this spanish store i hear a lot about/mango or mexx? are those in madrid?

i really reccomend mango. very reasonably priced very durable stuff.

they are opening up american stores in 2007.

i LOVE mango! When I lived in Athens I was always there, not too expensive and great selection! I also went to the larger Mango in Barcelona, i liked it alot better than zara

is the primark store in madrid worth going to?

is there a camper outlet?

there is an outlet in "Las Rozas" in the suburbs of madrid, it's called "The Rozas Village" It has many shops, like MUSGO (which sells bracellets, necklaces, handbags... and clothes of course) There you have also Pepe Jeans, Hoss...

There is a mall called "Plaza Norte 2" You can ask the taxi driver or the bus driver or look for it on the internet. There is Blanco, Zara (those shops are so cheap), Stradivarius, Bershka, Sfera, Mango, Adolfo Dominguez, Diesel, Pepe Jeans, Pull and Bear, Springfield, H&M, Pimkie...

Any more hot tips for shopping in madrid?

How to make the most of a long weekend there?

What about the nightlife? Where do the locals go out in weekends (I hate tourist-y places)?

Where do you eat the best food?
:flower:

food: try plaza santa ana. there are a lot of tapas places around there.
best food: try el botin on calle de la cucherillos (right near the plaza mayor)
its a tourist attraction and rightfully so!

shopping: try the salamanca metro stop. lotsof boutiques around there. including the boutique of monica cruz (penelope's sister)

Does any Madrileno here know a boutique called Kling?
Or one called Eleven?

To be honest, I'm not sure they are in Madrid.... :unsure:

I was looking for a brand on the web and it said that its stockists in Spain is Eleven and Kling... does it ring any bells?

I guess the must be sort of avant-gardish, judging by the brand... any help will be greately appreciated...:flower:

Hi, I am going to Madrid in two weeks for a short visit, so any recommendation,beside this will be great! I not interested in designer fashion, but also not in Zara or Mango, I have it here and I don't like it. But something in between, like DKNY and stuff and good shoes. Are all shopping areas in the center of the city and easy to find? And small restaurants and stuff like that, equal to Saint Germain in Paris? Thanks! I am really looking forward to my spanish adventure!

I'm from Madrid so I can give you tips.
Hey for everyone, there is no better place in the world, to party than Spain, and we do it in a totally different way(in soul at least hehe). I know Madrid is not Ibiza, but we are Spain, so you have parties everyday in many places. You can find, any kind of club, bar whatever; or typical from here you can do a botellon, or just go to a macroparty in any town.
For shopping, it depends what kind of shop you like. For the Americans, now buying in Europe isnt that good, so...but we have like hundreds of Zara and all its group stores like MAssimo Dutti, Bershka etc...and they are way cheaper than in other countries. Then you have Mango Primark, H&M and all that kind of stores.
For the people that doesnt like Zara and dont want to spend like hundreds on big designers, you may go around Fuencarral street and Chueca where you can find many minor designers, and some locals, and in Augusto Figueroa street, many shoe shops, although shoes are usually very nice and good quality in any store in MAdrid. Then you have a MAnolo Blahnik store as well, as he is from Spain, but the price is the same than in other countries.
If you have more questions, ask me and I would answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddttss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->