Magazines Stores/Large Newsstands Worldwide & Online

They don’t have places like this in Milan, only newsstands, the best is near montenapoleone underground station on the street parallel to Manzoni (near Armani bookstore)
hoepli bookstore has a big magazines selection too. The rest you already mentioned.

Thank you for the info, you mean the newstand in front of a small Piazza? never been to Hoepli, i will visit after lockdown for sure.

Thank you for the info, you mean the newstand in front of a small Piazza? never been to Hoepli, i will visit after lockdown for sure.
Yep nearby the plaza, on a small street, this is the only newsstand here, so you won’t confuse

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Does anyone know the best place to get a yearly subscriptions to Vogue Paris? I am based in Ireland.

This lockdown got me all nostalgic for physical magazines.

Thanks x

Does anyone know if UK Vogue sends its subscription to the Canary Islands?
Spain appears in the form, but it doesn't specify that the islands are also included.
Thanks! :smile:

Good morning all.
I would like to buy the last issue of In Style with Kristen Stewart on the cover someone knows a site where can I buy it? I live in France. Thank you to all of you Yours, Denis.

Any good places to find Magazines (the Vogue’s) in Tbilisi, Georgia? Thanks in advance

Hi, sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone know any places where I can buy magazines in Los Angeles? It can also be from any city nearby, thank you. :flower:

Does anybody possibly know where I could buy a copy of Vogue Brasil August 2018? I'm a big fan of Grace, and I just have to have it. I know Vogue Brazil is so hard to obtain.

Condé Nast Worldwide News just started their back issue sale online for anyone that’s after anything! All issues priced at £2.

Condé Nast Worldwide News just started their back issue sale online for anyone that’s after anything! All issues priced at £2.

God, I am so petty that I missed out on all the early issues of Love magazine! What a steal! They're mostly so expensive on eBay.

God, I am so petty that I missed out on all the early issues of Love magazine! What a steal! They're mostly so expensive on eBay.

A total steal! I did have Amber Valletta's S/S 2010 cover in my basket but removed it last minute because I thought it would just sit in a cupboard collecting dust at some point. Now had they had Kate Moss... it would've been a different story. I ended up with Lara Stone's cover back in 2010!

I was interested in getting one flimsy issue of a Euro VF, but they want to charge me £6.99 shipping to a UK address, so that's not going to happen.

If you live outside UK and ordered a magazine at CNWWN from september 23th, they're having problems with DHL and most of the deliveries will delay a few days until they can solve the issue. They also send a mail asking their costumers to be patient.

For anybody outside of France, I can not recommend directly buying a subscription from Conde Nast France. The customer service and service in general has been absolutely terrible and near down right scam territory. Their customer service only answers with near bot-like responses, meaning none of the answers are actually tailored toward what you actually typed. In terms of service, I have constantly had magazines just simply not arrive, sometimes I have received them damaged. I believe that is largely to do with France's postal service or the postal service that they use, they send the magazines out in delicate easy to rip packaging that provides zero protecting of the magazine what so ever. A few weeks ago I finally decided to call it and demand a refund for my subscription after not receiving any issue in 3 months. They have granted the refund but more than a week later I have yet to receive the refund. Avoid them like the plague.

For anybody outside of France, I can not recommend directly buying a subscription from Conde Nast France. The customer service and service in general has been absolutely terrible and near down right scam territory. Their customer service only answers with near bot-like responses, meaning none of the answers are actually tailored toward what you actually typed. In terms of service, I have constantly had magazines just simply not arrive, sometimes I have received them damaged. I believe that is largely to do with France's postal service or the postal service that they use, they send the magazines out in delicate easy to rip packaging that provides zero protecting of the magazine what so ever. A few weeks ago I finally decided to call it and demand a refund for my subscription after not receiving any issue in 3 months. They have granted the refund but more than a week later I have yet to receive the refund. Avoid them like the plague.
Agree. Never got a reply to my emails regarding issues that never arrived. This month, they also didn't send the Saint Laurent supplement to subscribers....

Agree. Never got a reply to my emails regarding issues that never arrived. This month, they also didn't send the Saint Laurent supplement to subscribers....
I never got any supplements with my subscription. Anyway I finally got my refund

Anyone knows good magazine stores o bookstores for international independent magazines in Japan and Korea? Thanks <3

Last edited:
So I haven't been recieving issues from my subscription to V Magazine. I've tried contacting them and I have yet to recieve any reply. I dont know what to do.

So as an update, I still have no recieved any response. I tried to bring up the issue with paypal but my case got automatically closed because it was ineligible for the PayPal Purchase Protection. Which means Ive been burned out of 65 dollars. I'm out of ideas on what to do here.

Condé Nast Worldwide News back issue sale is on again! Back issues for £2. Not a great selection this time around I thought, but I managed to get Imaan’s Vogue Paris cover, a couple of Vogue China issues, Jill Biden’s US Vogue cover and the first issue of Vogue France all for just £10 + shipping!

The idea I can get an issue of Vogue China for just £2 is mind-blowing to me - so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->