Maggie Gyllenhaal

I love her. You should all see the movie secretary if you haven't yet.

looking at her complexion a DASH of color in her outfits wouldnt hurt!! :flower:

anything gold, yellow, silver, orange, etc just doesnt suit her :sick:

Maggie G's eclectic fashion sense could well make her the Marni poster girl, but whatever style she has is killed by her very bad posture.

I :heart: Maggie, too- the girl, the clothes, and the brother!! I think she chose her roles wisely and I appreciate that. I think I've seen all the movies she's been in, and although none of them were especialy brillinat movies, IMO, she was very good in them. As for the bad posture- I totally agree. . . her girl Kirsten-and sometimes Chloe- have similar issues. I think it is a cool,casual indie chick thing, but I don't find it becoming-- :cry: I like to see cool chick flaunting their confidence- not slinking away.

uh...

maggie...

get thee to the nearest bra shop... asap.

what is she thinking??????

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>support support support!!!!!!</span>

as for her clothing choices? i think she dresses awkwardly and without any sense of style. she just doesn't pull things together right. her shoes never fit her outfits... she looks like 80's trash meets a school marm.

she definately does not have anything on chloe sevigny. chloe knows clothing... she gets out of hand at times, but she knows what classics are and how they should be worn.

maggie, on the other hand, looks like she fell out of a stylist's pocket.

To each their own, of course. :flower:
Anyway, here she is at the 2004 Independent Film Awards.

Attachments

• magblue.jpg
    magblue.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 67
By the way, I saw my first movie with her the other day. Adaptation; she was onscreen for like thirty seconds... :lol:

Since I had officially had my fill of Bai Ling's "style" I think I'll clear my fashion palate...
Finally-
A star who can actually dress, and dress well, in my opinion. :flower:

Attachments

• magpurple.jpg
    magpurple.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 126
She is adorable and these colours look great on her, but... :unsure:
I do admit that she needs a better bra!

Attachments

• bra.jpg
    bra.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 91
I loved her dress at the Golden Globes! A bit of a '20s feel to it...

Attachments

• globes.jpg
    globes.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 71
So pretty...
(I'm feeling better already! :lol:)

Attachments

• prettyblue.gif
    prettyblue.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 621
With her actor brother Jake Gyllenhaal.
(Who strangely resembles loserunit...)

Attachments

• sibs.gif
    sibs.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 621
By the way, are the last two photos showing up for everyone?
I can't see them on my computer. :unsure:

I really like her. I just saw her in something...

Mona Lisa Smile maybe? Shes quite good. Her style is uber-funky, which I like, I get so sick of people my age dressing like sluts with platinum credit cards. I think her style really works for her.

I love Maggie too, but I do agree that she needs a bra :doh:

:heart:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Mar 29th, 2004 - 8:52 pm
I really like her. I just saw her in something...

Mona Lisa Smile maybe? Shes quite good. Her style is uber-funky, which I like, I get so sick of people my age dressing like sluts with platinum credit cards. I think her style really works for her.
I know what you mean. I like how she often takes some more classic looks and sort of updates them. Even some of her heavier outfits, like the white Chanel, she still manages to seem very cute and youthful. Her style really seems so effortless as well, which is wonderful! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->