Makeup Raves

loonaka

Reaction score
Thread for makeup products you love and recommend for whatever reason^_^ Like the opposite of the Rant thread I just made:lol:

Ok, it's no secret that I love the Sleek palettes..I love how pigmented the eyeshadow are and how many different colors they have. Also the price is lovely^^

my picture

My rave has to be for YSL Singuleur, it makes my stubborn, thin, straight lashes turn into curly, defined and separated dream lashes, somehow, no other mascara has achieved this.

My rave has to be for YSL Singuleur, it makes my stubborn, thin, straight lashes turn into curly, defined and separated dream lashes, somehow, no other mascara has achieved this.
I have the same issue with my lashes ...omg so there is a product which can help them transform into some that are more desirable :D
thanks for the tip

so i rediscovered my chanel rouge allure lipstick hiding in my drawer...

2hmklfl.jpg

(from my webcam)

can't believe i wasn't wearing it all the time. it feels great and i love this color!!

By Terry Rose de Rose Liquid Blush (I use the shade fresh rose) - SUCH a beautiful product. You only need the slightest amount as it is heavily pigmented. Lasts all day & smells like roses :heart:

YSL Touche Eclat - love it. love it. love it.

Lancome Hypnose Mascara - creates long, thick, lashes without clumping or flaking. My favourite mascara to date.

Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner - does not smudge unless you want it to, the perfect black-black eyeliner. I love it.

Smith's Rosebud Salve - the perfect lip balm.

Bourjois Ombre Stretch eyeshadow - goes on beautifully, no bits on my contact lenses and long-lasting. Great price, too.

By Terry Rose de Rose Liquid Blush (I use the shade fresh rose) - SUCH a beautiful product. You only need the slightest amount as it is heavily pigmented. Lasts all day & smells like roses :heart:

Lancome Hypnose Mascara - creates long, thick, lashes without clumping or flaking. My favourite mascara to date.

Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner - does not smudge unless you want it to, the perfect black-black eyeliner. I love it.

definitely agree with the Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner, this is the best Khol pencil i've ever used...and the pencil itself is really long so it lasts forever!!!

YSL Effect Faux Cils is my main makeup rave, it gives me the most luscious, soft, glossy eyelashes BUT it dries up quickly so i can't rave TOO much :innocent:

It's not strictly makeup but i :heart: Clinique City Block...it's brilliant used as a primer or just worn on its own and is the BEST facial sunscreen in the whole whole whole world

I also have two lipstick raves:
MAC Lovelorn because it's the prettiest, yummiest looking cupcake pink and
MAC Kinda Sexy because it's a perfect cross of nude, pink and brown and is matte (I find it hard to find matte lipsticks that don't make my lips look chalky)

Mac Studio Fix, if you find the perfect shade for you, it does wonders

Clinique high definition lashes mascara..I love the brush..I think it's the only one which makes it easy for me to put on mascara on my lower lashes..^^

Stila Sheer Colour Tinted Moisturiser (I use the shade 'bare') - I love this. It gives a sheer but even coverage, has a high SPF rating, and is long lasting.

Laura Mercier's Mineral Pressed Powder
So light, I feel like I'm not wearing any make up at all yet gives great coverage and I love the colour. My skin looks flawless. Also, great ingredients.

P244913_hero.jpg

Sephora.com

^ i didn't know sephora carried laura mercier! i need to creep the store more.

at the moment i am drooling over chanel foundations. i only have vitalumiere at the moment but i want to buy the pro lumiere soon. great coverage, dewy look.

aaah yes, I love it and can't live without it!

also any foundation and loose powder from Chanel. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to other brands after trying their:heart:

I love Lancome foundation. I'm currently using Color Ideal and it goes on perectly and enhances rather than sits on and cakes my skin. The shades are excellent for me too. I get a perfect match for both my summer and winter skin.

anissa imane- wow, you are stunning!

oh, and the lipstick is nice too! B)

Makeup store nail polish^^ they're great and I love the brush

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->