Makeup Raves

Illamasque foundations- both powder and fluid <3
And Im really into my new Mac shadow in Antiqued. Never had an e/s that has made my hazel eyes really glow.

Anna Sui lipstick in V460 love the colour and the texture!
Too Faced Papa don't peach blush
MUFE double ended concealer pencil. can be used to line the waterline, conceal and be a nude lipliner.

Smashbox eyebrow colours! They have the best range of actual brow colours like warm and cool blondes, light and dark browns and they actually have a red one that's RED! (something that's very hard to find for some reason.)

I've discovered Barry M nail polishes! Way better than my Chanel & Nars faves and a fraction of the price.

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion is really a fun mascara to apply. The spikey ball brush, similar to Givenchy's gets in all the corners and can be angled to "fan" out those lashes and really lift them. The trick is to wipe the brush before using - prevents clumps.

Not a big fan of any d/s mascaras except this one! Better than any HE ones I've ever tried - really. And @ $9USD I don't feel guilty tossing it after 3 months.

I love love love banila co's BB cream let me bebe luminous bb cream

It's a while since I got my tokidoki brushes, but they're amazing. So soft!!!!

There are 4 products that I never go without:

Chanel Loose Powder

My mum got this for me 2 years ago, haven't even used half of it even though I use it every day. Best. Powder. Ever. It is extremely finely milled, it never cakes, it's invisible on the skin and doesn't make you super matte (I hate matte skin)

YSL eyebrow pencil in shade 4
PERFECT. Nothing beats this. It looks like my real eyebrows because it has a lot of grey in it. It goes on beautifully. I think I'm on my 4th.

Bobbi Brown Corrector
This has changed my life. It takes away all the blue underneath my eyes.

Shiseido eyelash curler
It's perfect for my, erhm, Asian eyes :lol:

And then the extras:

MAC Face & Body foundation

This makes my skin look perfect. I just love it. It's undetectable AND moisturizing, plus it's cake-proof :D

Bourjois round pot eye shadow in 05 Ireelle Brun

Not too dark, not too light, not too red...the perfect everyday brown eye shadow with a very lovely sheen to it (no huge chunks of glitter). It's a foolproof neutral

Sleek palette in Storm
Gorgeous for blue eyes! And the texture is so soft and yummy. They look super expensive on, which is awesome for £5

MAC Lipglass in Florabundance
Peachy nude lipgloss. Really nice.

MAC lipstick in Jazzed
The perfect coral for pale folks

MAC powder blush in Instant Chic

The perfect coral for pale folks

Jemma Kidd Radiance Creme in Iced Gold

AWESOME product! It's a creme-to-powder formula, no visible glitter/shimmer, just really glowing skin. Lasts all day. MUST get it in Rose Gold as well. Photographs really nice, and you get more product than with MAC CCBs (it's a dupe of Pearl I believe). Jemma Kidd gives you 10 g of product while MAC gives you 3.2 g :doh:

Guerlain liquid eyeliner
This does not budge. At all. It's waterproof and smudgeproof and really easy to apply.

Becca Lip & Cheek Creme in Rosebud
Perfect cool pink, and the formula is yummy. It lasts forever. Would love to get more Becca products.

:D
Do they sell the Jemma Kidd brand in Denmark? I'm going there to visit a friend in October and I want to know what to save for :brows:
Nope, got it off asos.com

Bobbi Brown, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani and so on is available in Magasin in Copenhagen, the prices are pretty steep as you might have figured... :D Jewellery in all price ranges is prob. what we do best. That and furniture. :ninja:

I just tried one of the BB creams I bought when I was in Korea, and this Tony Moly one is really good. It looks a bit grey when you first put in on, but then it blends in with your skintone and you can barely see that you're wearing makeup. It's a light cover one.

I'll post the whole name later^^ I can't remember and I didn't bring it to work :innocent:

Okay, major rave time. I haven't been to tFS in forever so I need to get this out of my system.

Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Throw out whatever you're using and buy this. I naturally have thick, long, curly lashes, but they're blonde so you wouldn't even notice until I put this magical stuff on and it's like SHAZAM! The lashes have arrived.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
One word: OBSESSED.

Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
It is no secret that this stuff kicks ***. Completely obliterates dark circles.

Stila Brow Powder
Like my lashes, I have pretty thick, long brows, and when I use the light half of the Dark shade, it is THE perfect colour for my ashy blonde brows and fills and defines them so smoothly and lasts all day. Love.

Yorkville School Blush in Reef
It appears as this completely insane bright orange color, but when used sparingly on my freakishly pale skin (and less sparingly on darker skins), it is the most AMAZING. COLOUR. EVER. Only you have to be in Toronto to buy it at my school, and it now only comes in a palette with many blushes that are kind of ehh. Worth it for this one though.

MAC Lipglass in Apex
Like the one above, this appears ridiculously orange, but goes on sheer and beautiful. It's been discontinued, but you can find if on eBay if I don't snatch it from you first.

MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
Looks good on everyone.

NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Rated R
Like Reef and Apex, the colour is startlingly intense in the package. When on my face, my eyes have never looked greener.

... I'm not even done, but I'll spare you guys by posting more later. I love a lot of makeup.

Trish McEvoy Extra Brightening Correct and Brighten Loose Mineral Powder SPF 15. the bomb. the best brightening/highlighting loose powder I've ever used. for glitter phobes such as myself this is a godsend ( I find Becca PSP too glittery, even Laura Mercier's Shimmer Bloc to obvious and Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks OT glittery) . the shimmer is there and noticeable in direct daylight but still by far the the most subtle use of shimmer i've ever seen. Great for that naturally glowy look.
trishmcevoy.com

Basically what I've been wearing on my face as of late but still pretty favorable, haven't had any trouble with these products.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N2
Suits perfectly well to my skin tone and I love the light but decently concealing formula. Doesn't look at all noticeable in natural sunlight. My only complaint is the packaging, a little glass bottle with no pump.

Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in SC-1
Agree with lola belle on the eye concealing, removes those dark circles without having the reverse eye panda appearance.

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara in Black
It reminds me of Diorshow Iconic but less expensive - voluminous and separates lashes as a mascara should, nothing spidery. Lives up to the name, your lashes are honestly soft and black.

Dior 5-colour Eyeshadow in Incognito
Practical, everyday nude eyeshadows, not so much the price but the color choice is spot on and the quality, lovely; silky smooth textures.

Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Rose Dust
I've had mine for nearly 2 years, using it almost any time I'm wearing makeup and no blush (well, take this with a grain of salt) ever applies so nicely to the skin, I love it.

YSL Rouge Volupte in Sensual Silk
My go to nude(ish) lipstick with a bit of a peachy undertone. Very creamy, long lasting and the packaging is beautiful.

I can't get enough of:
YSL Touche Eclat
NARS "the multiple"
Fresh lip gloss in pink (sugar fairy)
Rosebud salve, alone or over/under lipstick
Benefit "girl meets pearl"
Givency Phenomenon' eyes

I told myself for a long time that i hated Revlon foundations buuuut i looooove Revlon Photoready!!!

Nude by Nature mineral makeup is the best...ever.

YSL Rouge Volupte in #1 is possibly the best lipstick ever. The formula lasts 3 seconds on th lips BUT it looks incredible. I also love rouge pure in #148!

MAC New Vibe mineralize Duo is my current loooove for blushes this spring, really pretty berry colour and the bronze is pretty on the apples just lightly.

Laura Mercier TM in porcelain
Lorac eyeshadows
Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara in brownish black
Chanel lipstick/nail polish in Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"