Eve Pearl... worth trying?

Elinhs

Reaction score
So, I discovered this makeup artist Eve Pearl through youtube, and apparently she also has a makeup line under the same name.
Seems like there's a rave of her products on youtube, but like a lot of the other raves on youtube, it's not always close to the truth.

That's why I'm asking if you've tried any of her products, and what your thoughts are? I'm especially curious about the salmon concealer, and duo foundation...

Worth the money, or should I just go for another high end brand (such as chanel ect) ?

She makes amazing concealers and correctors - I only trust Gossmakeupartist on that subject. He's awesome.

Chanel's colour selection is quite poor and their concealer is no good, so I guess it depends on what you need. I don't see why Chanel would be better than anything else, you pay a lot for the packaging

I guess that makes eve pearl's salmon concealer worth a try?
By watching eve pearl's videos, her products in general seem so easy to work with.
Do you happen to know of any other page than www.evepearl.com that sells her products, and ships worldwide?

Bobbi Brown CORRECTOR is a salmon cream that is used like Eve Pearl's. I've used it first to correct dark areas around eyes and then used her concealer over it where needed. Now I use an eye serum with Haloxyl and Eyeseryl and find I need less concealers altogether.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->