Making the Cut

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by TaylorBinque, Feb 24, 2020.

1. TaylorBinque

TaylorBinque Well-Known Member

Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn are back. This looks like a great show actually. The elevation to 1M prize and perhaps a global shipping online store via Amazon looks like an actual good deal.

12 designers – 1 chance to make the cut. Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn reunite to discover the next global fashion brand. Catch the winning looks starting March 27, 2020.

Benn98 likes this.
  2. Scotty

Scotty Well-Known Member

I am so excited about this! I'm actually watching Heidi's Project Runway atm (love Karlie too), however, Carine will be a much more interesting addition than the judges on PR!

3. Nymphaea

Nymphaea Well-Known Member

Yay, Tim is back!!!
    I have to say the fashion in Next in Fashion is way better than in PR, hopefully in Making the Cut too and keep the complaining/drama at a minimum please.

4. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Odd group of judges and I don't really care for Heidi but will give the first episode a try on Friday.

5. eugenius

eugenius Well-Known Member

Just tuning in now.

I’d laugh if this Sander turns out to be better than that other Sander we’ve come to know and love in recent years.

RedSmokeRise likes this.
  6. RedSmokeRise

RedSmokeRise Well-Known Member

Okay watched the first 2 episodes - sort of blah in terms of talent or vision but highly recommend if you’re bored during self isolation / quarantine.

The talent level is bizarre - for example there’s this one “designer” that can’t sew. It’s literally just safety pins holding up a yard of fabric at one point. :lol:

Then there’s another designer who’s had successful collabs with adidas.

They aren’t giving Naomi enough screen time (so far!). We’re only watching just to see her critique!!

7. GivenchyAddict

GivenchyAddict Well-Known Member

Just by watching the trailer, "the next global brand is definitely {NOT} in this room".