Malin Ones

J'ador-DioR

Reaction score
I'm rarely impressed with the new girls that Douglas Perrett choses to feature on his blog but this girl has got something :heart:

She's with Marilyn in NY. Unfortunately, they rarely update their pages so in the mean time here are her polaroids.

malin11238my3.jpg

coacd.blogspot.com

Yeah, I went to check her portfolio at Marilyn, but couldn't find anything. With that name she's probably Swedish or Norwegian. Lovely girl. :smile:

^^ Malin Ones fra Langhus, Norge :D

She's also with Joy Milan, and Metropolitan in Paris. :flower:

Showcard:

malin1.jpg

malin2.jpg

MDC

Does anyone know her last name?

Aha, well I don't read Norwegian so it could've been anything she said...thanks :flower:

Aha, well I don't read Norwegian so it could've been anything she said...thanks :flower:

Apparantly, although it may not seem that may when you here the two languages spoken, Dutch and Norwegian are actually related languages and have many similar words. :flower:

During the last centuries many Norwegians moved to the Netherlands and vice versa. But that's another topic. :blush:

Excerpt from an interview at ungdomssiden.no. Nothing exciting, just usual rambling about how it's hard work:P
"How's model life?
Working as a model is not as glamorous as people might think. Of course parties and celebs are a part of the picture, but mostly it's hard work and tireing travelling. Everyone has an opinion about you at all times; How you should look, act and what's best for you. I think it's important to no let other peoples opinions get to you. To be confident is very important, even when people in the business says a whole lot of things about you that's it's you as a product they're criticizing, and not you as a person. But I feel lucky to have this opportunity; I guess I have to thank good genes - at least being 180 cm high is useful for something, hehe. You experience a lot, meet a lot of exciting people and get to be at amazing places
"

:smile:

Malin is picked by Douglas Perret as one of the top ten new faces of FW08/09 for elle.com ..

Congratulations! :smile:

Malin is picked by Douglas Perret as one of the top ten new faces of FW08/09 for elle.com ..

Congratulations! :smile:

And the comment by Douglas Perrett;

MALIN, Marilyn
"She is another new buzz name right now," Perrett says. "She's the new Hilary Rhoda—she is tall, she has great shoulders, long legs, and that really severe jawbone." Her statuesque good looks make her a prime contender to show up on the runways of Oscar de la Renta, Vera Wang, and Calvin Klein.

elle.com

:flower:

At the rag and bone show she actually looks like a blonde Hilary..

These are old, they were posted at this board in 2005

NYIMG_00000.jpg
NYIMG_00002.jpg

modelwire.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"