Malin Ones

Carlos Miele FW08

00100m.jpg
00250m.jpg

style.com

Another Norwegian to keep an eye on!
She looked great at CK and Proenza.

Very surprising and fantastic to see her at Calvin Klein! :D

hmm, i kinda like her. she has good bone structure. she impressed me at calvin klein. i can't believe she's 23 though, quite the late bloomer.

this is a dumb question, but does anyone know how to pronounce her last name?

Yeah, I do, but I suck at writing the way it's pronounced. Give me a few minutes and I'll try to come up with something.

Edit; Try pronouncing the double o and the n together first, and then pronounce the es by itself. Oon-es.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I do, but I suck at writing the way it's pronounced. Give me a few minutes and I'll try to come up with something.

Edit; Try pronouncing the double o and the n together first, and then pronounce the es by itself. Oon-es.

ok i figured it'd be something like that. thanks a lot! :flower:

Not that this should be a big surprise to anyone, but Malin was named a Top 10 Newcomer!:
Top 10 Newcomer FW 08: Malin
Fashion Week, Girls, Model News, Top 10 Newcomers February 11th, 2008, by wayne

She came, she saw, she killed it! From Proenza to Micheal Kors to Calvin Klein, all those very tough , very selective clients who only contract the best new girls possible, had to have Marilyn’s Malin. She’s now up for the Milan booking sweepstakes and one can only imagine how frenzied the bidding is about to be! Stay tuned.
(MDC)

i'm very taken with her, but sometimes her hair looks too bright and doesn't compliment her face.

Christopher Kane FW08.09

2ccqk4h.jpg

gettyimages.com

I didn't expect to see her in London. As far as I'm aware I haven't seen her listed on a London based agency :unsure:

Had no idea she was in London!

What a great surprise :woot:

maybe she was only very recently signed in london? hopefully she'll pop up on someone's board soon!

Looking like a Flinstones' character in London...:lol:

Armand Basi F/W 08.09:
MalinBasi1.jpg

(getty)

Wow, that dress is truly hidous.

She should have pulled "a Lera".

She's showing up where it matters and so far I think she's done 3 Russell Marsh cast shows :woot:

00110m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->