Manolo vs Louboutin (please help me choose!)

mz_kylie

Reaction score
I recently laybyed these manolos at half price in Sydney but am starting to wonder if it was worth it still at being AUS 600 or if i simply bought them for the brand...they are so beautiful but since i havent seen them for a week since i bought them, im worried that 1) i may have bought the wrong size being a 6.5 and i bought a size 36 and 2) im unsure if i'll still be loving them for years to come and 3) i literally cant afford them.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/mp/NMS4806_mp.jpg

If i have to take back the manolos, Im contemplating getting these Louboutins instead... a plain but pretty practical...

1117632671676_2004_0303ebay5_190023.JPG

(Edit by Luna -- please don't link to ebay... take the pic from the auction and include it as part of your post! :wink: )
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63889&item=3976801716&rd=1
What do you think girls? What should i do?? Please give me honest opinions! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The Manolo's wont ever go out of style, the heel shape is classic the little mens shoes (whats the name) detailing is a constant. The Louboutins are the same, never go out of style, slingbacks. Think they'd both garner lots of compliments but the Loboutin's have that red sole, which makes anyone who reads Us Weekly or watches ET heart beat faster.

I want to say the Manolo's because they're my favorite of the two but I dont' want you to be strapped for cash. Id say get the Manolos and pray they dont fit so you can have a reason not to keep them. And I think if you wait a while you can do much better than those Louboutin's, get something you adore, then you'll be confident of your decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the second ones.. but I think theyd' be more versatile if you could find them in black... :unsure:

i don't think there is even a comparison..
the manolo's..:yuk:
they aren't even the 'classic' manolo heel...
it's more of a louboutin heel...
which is funny...
because the louboutin's you selected are more of a moanolo heel ...:lol:...

i think you should forget them both and get a 'classic' manolo...
which is probably what you really want deep in your heart....

:wink:...:kiss:...

Classic black manolo pumps... or maryjanes :crush:

softgrey said:
i think you should forget them both and get a 'classic' manolo...
which is probably what you really want deep in your heart....

:wink:...:kiss:...

I agree. :flower:

Personally, I agree with softie on the heels, but I love those Manolos... very hot...

I think if you are so unsure you should definitely wait and buy something that you adore--especially since they are so expensive. A pair you love will be worth waiting for and it would be a shame if you felt like you wasted money on shoes you won't end up wearing all that much and then can't afford the pair that you really want.

ChrissyM said:
I think if you are so unsure you should definitely wait and buy something that you adore--especially since they are so expensive. A pair you love will be worth waiting for and it would be a shame if you felt like you wasted money on shoes you won't end up wearing all that much and then can't afford the pair that you really want.

I agree...those shoes are both gorgeous,with a very different feel/vibe to them.If you're going to make a huge shoe investment,buy the ones you are in LOVE with.Depending on what your personal style is you could get a lot of wear out of either of those.

Don't buy either if you've just decided that it's time to buy a designer shoe.There'll be ones that feel just right soon,and then you'll have blown your budget on so-so.

Both of those last posts were right... you should wait until something much better comes along... especially paying that much money when you know you really shouldn't.

But if you do decide to buy soon, I would buy Manolos, but CLASSIC MANOLOS.

Loubutin! I'm not a fan of either but if I were to choose I'd go for the L's

none of these in my style ... but like for you ... louboutins .... I prefer all Louboutins! So you better don't listen to me !:smile:

You know I am not even that fond of amnolo but I prefer tem in this case!!

I'm not too for of either - I usually like Louboutins better, but in this case I like the Manolos better. However, since you're not really in love with either pair - wait until one you really like comes around and get that one (especially so you don't waste an exhorbitant amount of money).. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->