Manon Pieto

^Whoa, indeed! :shock:

63086180909manonpieto04.jpg

fashion-addicts

she's my new love ^_^
the only girl i liked in the french eml and i'm so happy she won!

Beautiful! She looks amazing in some shots and kind of boring/horsey in others. But there's a certain light about her. I already said that I love her smile, but I think it's her eyes that really do it.

She reminds me of Denise Richards ^_^
She probably won't book any shows in Paris for S/S 10 shows but i am sure we will see her in next seasons. Till that time she better do some editorial work to keep us warm :D

denise richards? unexpected comparison to me :shock:
thanks for the scans lisaa! i love the first shot, not sure about the second one though :lol:

She has signed with Elite NY! :o Guess things with the two Elites are patched up.

0013833460.jpg
0023840259.jpg

0033844718.jpg
0043851265.jpg

0063862081.jpg

elitemodel

^ She kind of reminds me of Toni Garrn in the 2nd and 5th but my favourite shot of her so far is the 1st pic. with those eyes and lips.

I can see resemblance with Toni as well! These are really nice photos,and she seems so tall!

Oh wow! good for her :D I agree Bianca, Elite NY and Paris are now friends again :lol: Elite NY girls like Hannah Holman & Sophia Dishaw are also with Elite Europe :D

Signed with Elite NY even before the whole contest takes place? :huh: Well, good for Manon. But...what's the purpose of the whole "EML" then?

Signed with Elite NY even before the whole contest takes place? :huh: Well, good for Manon. But...what's the purpose of the whole "EML" then?

Most of the girls are already signed to at least one Elite agency already - either previously or as part of the prize from national finals (e.g Manon would already be with Elite Paris).

Part of the prize is to be signed with Elite Europe, not NY.

Saracita explains it well here

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"