Manuela Lazic

Amazing tests. Now both Lazic twins have great photos in thier books :wub: And they both have tests which perfectly emphasize their the most stunning features! :heart:

Teen Vogue Aug 2009
new balance
photographer: Arthur Elgort
fashion editor: Beth Fenton

scans by Alexandria & me

Nice to see the twins in Teen Vogue :D I wonder where will Elite Paris place these 2 in NY

Looks who's doing Couture!

Stéphane Rolland HC F/W 09.10
rollandhcaw0910034m.jpg

rollandhcaw0910035m.jpg

rollandhcaw0910037m.jpg

fashionmag

she looks really amazing on that show!!!!!!!!!!:heart:
how you know this is manuela?^_^

She has that beauty mark on her neck - Elena doesn't :flower:

these pair of twins a littl similar to Zuz. Gregorova... love these stunnin blue eyes soooo much...

Moschino Cheap and Chic F/W 09.10
vhunox.jpg

aeffe courtesy of Bianca

At first I didn't realise the models in these ads are Elena and Manuela! I think they don't look so much like twins in these.. Anyway, I'm very happy for them! :heart::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Extended Elitism Expands
Far away from Louise's natural look in Amica, the Lazic sisters are surrounded by funny details for August issue of Teen Vogue. But in the end the scenario is pretty much the same: take some models on the rise and put them in the most reliable magazines to launch their career. You won't heard of these publications as the final achievement for a model but they are clearly ahead of the game when it comes to the most promising girls from every new crop. Those we buy eyes-closed. Examples aren't missing and the french twins are two more good ones as you might have noticed them on brand new Moschino Cheap & Chic ads. Elena and Manuela were simply the perfect, most natural choice for such an editorial in Teen Vogue. A teaspoon of teenage awkwarkness, a lot of freshness from playful characters, colorful atmospheres etc. and the story by Arthur Elgort is packed with powerful ingredients. We bet our two Chemical Sisters are going to make the fashion world more explosive. At least they already have the formula...

Fashion does it better

Omg, she looks incredibily stunning in those couture photos!!!!:woot:

Wow they look completely different in those Ads.. cant say I like it. :/

Ghostly beauties in the Moschino mainline campaign :heart:

Moschino F/W 09.10
Ph: Tom Munro

vvshu

(thanks to pedro for IDing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members