'That-item-you-covet-but-still-doesn't-exist-yet' Thread

Haha!
I was just thinking how frustrating it must be that you've expalined yourself a dozen times, and then here I go just adding another annoying comment!
I wish you well inyour search:wink:

I want a bra that kind of has short sleeves....like a low cut shrug with a bra in it...so you could wear it underneath clothing to keep you from sweating directly onto dry-clean only clothes. I don't like layering because I feel bulky but I could live with this one piece.

kind of like the bra on this page but with a much lower neck and short sleeves:
http://www.contourmd.com/Bra_with_Sleeves_by_Silhouette_p/24-bwsp.htm

If there was some way other than dumb paper sweat shields or layering tshirts to stop sweating into my clothes, they'd stay clean so much longer and last longer!

^i think a lot of celebrities used to use sweatguards/shields.
now they just get botox injected directly into their underarms to stop sweating for 3 months...

Personally, I'm looking for flowy maxi skirts. I've worn them all my life regardless of trend, and now all I see are minis all over and I don't have my sewing machine...any help appreciated!
i think we're headed that way really soon...
and i think you will start seeing them...

i think the row had some in the fall collection actually...
:unsure:

Attachments

• news-nylon.jpg
    news-nylon.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 2
Celest - Something like these? Prob not as modern a print as you're after though!

I would like a pair of slim fitting (but not skinny) jeans/chinos made of a light fabric and a shade somewhere between light blue and mint green.

Oh, and in my size please..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markchris20224
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->