Marc Jacobs Got a Hair Transplant

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
There’s something different about Marc Jacobs, as he bounds into the suite at Claridges. He’s in his usual uniform of white shirt and black pleated kilt, and the gym-honed physique is evident, as is the tan, the stubble, the diamond ear-studs and the tattoos peeking out above his boots. But it’s his hair: it’s not inky-black any more, or cobalt-blue. “It’s brown,” he says. “I’ve just had a hair transplant. I was starting to thin on top, see,” as he obligingly bends his head down. “I can’t dye it for a while, so this is my natural colour.”

Going a little bald is about the only evidence the American designer, who turned 47 last month, shows of edging closer to middle age. “Eeergh!” he says when I ask how it feels to be closing in on 50. “It’s better than the alternative,” he says, a retort he once heard Cher give on the David Letterman show years ago.

excerpt from telegraph.co.uk

could this be the new hair?

huffingtonpost.com

Attachments

• marchair.jpg
    marchair.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 243
that hair style makes his head look big.

and at first i read 'Marc Jacobs got a heart transplant' i was like.. 'whoa holy crap'
but then i realized it said hair and just laughed :lol:

They call it transplantation because they take the follicles from one place, say back of head, and implant in the bald spots. If he did it, that is. I wouldn't be surprised, but it's hard to tell from that picture.

So it's not actually taking hair from someone random and sticking it onto Marc's head, cuz that would be weeeird.

you'd think he'd style it better if he went through all that trouble to get it
his hair looks ridiculous, it's really elongating his forehead :shock::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Male baldness has nothing to do with age, it is purely genetic...it can happen when you're 16 or when you're 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->