Marc Jacobs the Pirate (Update: Settlement Reached)

As I can see some people didn't get that it was a tribute...:innocent:
nevermind:lol::rofl::rofl:

I'm not surprised. In my opinion, Marc Jacobs is not a fashion designer, but a very talented stylist. I don't mean that being a stylist is inferior to being a designer, but a stylist references fashion and a designer creates it. To me, he has always plagiarized looks, but this is an extreme example.

Not much talent required here :innocent:

He's a pirate but not this kind of pirate...:innocent:
The name of this thread is so funny, yeah everybody on the wagon:lol::rofl::rofl:

so now i know where all my missing scarfs have gone..

.. guess i should be seeing them soon!

There is a difference in that it's black rather than dark blue. It really makes a big difference...maybe MJ is taking it out on all the Swedes after H&M rips him and the rest of the fashion world for years and years :wink:

Whoever actually recognized the Marc Jacobs scarf as a copy of the ugly original one gets a high five from me... I could see the original five times and not remember it.

There is a difference in that it's black rather than dark blue. It really makes a big difference...maybe MJ is taking it out on all the Swedes after H&M rips him and the rest of the fashion world for years and years :wink:
good point, but it doesn't make the scarf more beautiful. in any case I don't like when people are copying others design, no matter if it's old or boring.

Nelia, I really don't get where you try to go? What do you mean with all your sentences....
It has no sense, to me....:shock:

My dear Marc.
I'm sure, you're a big fan of his father work and actually he should be pleased about it. I love the idea and I think it's a nice way to pay tribute to him.
Next time don't forget to give a big check to the members of his family.
:innocent:
Anyway his 15 minutes of fame will be finish soon, don't worry.
heart.gif
Nelia.(
lol.gif
)

this is irony, i can see....
really bad irony.... but you're a MJ s***** so I can understand....

As I can see some people didn't get that it was a tribute...:innocent:
nevermind
lol.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Where's the Hommage???
What's the point of doing an Hommage when you just copy something without even giving credit to your hommage....
No Point!

He never did it before..
sleep.gif
but nevermind
lol.gif
If you're talking about Marc Jacobs copying someone else...
I truly prefer to believe softgrey and LostinNJ....
:innocent:

I saw this Marc Jacobs documentary.... and I really see him coming with this scarf from sweden and trying to do something with it....
I'm kind of sure he didn't even know that this scarf was "copyrighted" or a label....or whatever....
But at least, in the documentary you see him reworking the basic object.... there.... well it's the same....
and I repeat I prefer the original.... and I like this kind of scarf.

:rofl: OMG
when i read the title to the thread i thought it was marc as a pirate like a pirate on a ship! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->