Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton : a documentary about the S/S 07 collections

maybe you can capture it through digital camera.. :shifty:

maybe the person that upload the Signe Chanel documentary can help?!

or someone from the catwalk videos thread? :flower:

ilaughed...where'd you see the Signe Chanel on the colette website? All I see is the Louis Vuitton/ Marc Jacobs DVD...I too, would be interested in buying both DVD's.

Actually, I got it on the Arte-Boutique website. (About $68 for both, so it's a good-ish deal...)

Hmm I would love to own these DVDs as well! Can anyone tell me--- Are they region-free/zone-free? Meaning will they play on a standard US player?

^Yes, I got mine direct from Paris. I was able to watch my DVD without any problem.

btw, amazon.fr also has the DVD for 19.99 euro, much less than colette's at 30 euro.

Hmm I would love to own these DVDs as well! Can anyone tell me--- Are they region-free/zone-free? Meaning will they play on a standard US player?

Marc Jacobs/LV is region 0, so it'll play on any DVD player, but a lot of the DVDs (like Signe Chanel) on the Arte site are region 2, so you have to have a region free DVD player. They aren't too hard to come by, though, and you can get one for under $50.

I love Marc So Much.
Has anyone else been to his store in Savannah?
It's Godly.

^^Do you have a program that can rip DVD's already? If you don't I'll post the name of a program that works for macs very nicely. I used it to save the FW 03 fashion shows I got off of a DVD...I'm just waiting for my friend to tell me the name of it (I have windows, he has mac)

The North American premiere was yesterday at Facets in Chicago. Despite the type of crowd that showed up it was well worth seeing ^_^ I'm not positive but I believe one can rent the DVD from Facets as well (for all of you in the area).

for those in the nyc metro area, coacd is reporting that the dvd is available at the bleecker street, who needs paris?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->