Marc Jacobs & Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2007

Reaction score
on the marc jacobs website it shows some pictures from today's wwd, 6-05-06, of some pieces from the latest resort collection. The pictures are small though, does anyone have a subscription to WWD and can post bigger? thank you!

^ I do not, but suspect they will post the complete collection soon themselves--they're usually very prompt about getting pix up. :flower:

here you go :wink:

060506_7p.jpg

060506_8p.jpg

Photos by John Aquino, George Chinsee and Robert Mitra

The Softer Side

NEW YORK — Marc Jacobs is continuing his ongoing ode to grunge with his Marc by Marc Jacobs collection for resort, but this time around, he opted for more subtle layering with lighter-weight fabrics in muted colors. He also introduced a Twenties-inspired dropped-waist dress — a new shape that will be carried over into his spring 2007 lineup. Other key items were slouchy pants, rounded-sleeve jackets and long skirts.

photos and review credited to wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
more Jacobs resort 06-07

060506_9p.jpg

marc jacobs
060506_14p.jpg

marc by marc jacobs

060506_13p.jpg

marc by marc jacobs

060506_15p.jpg

mark by marc jacobs

(credited as above)

for the few pics posted, personally, i much prefer the marc resort look, seems more fresh

Oh, some cute things! I particularly like that first coat. Thanks for posting, Lena.

yea :woot: i agree it does look cleaner
i really like that red and blue print! it looks maybe embossed

the marc stuff is ok, i dont like the green dress.

I love the marc by marc stuff though

Wow Lena, thank you so much for posting them! all of the pieces are so beautful! especially that coat:heart:

Thanks, Lena :flower:

This is actually pretty nice.. especially the coat in the first pic. Some rather decent dresses, and a great choice of colour palette.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, this is all very nice...I love that first coat and I agree that the color palette is very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annhedonia Beretta
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->