Marc Jacobs S/S 2024 by Juergen Teller

Marc always has a good cast of some people that I enjoy immensely, like Sofia and Cindy Sherman, but I always struggle to see the appeal of the brand. It was luxe long before, these days, or maybe past decade or so, it feels more like an inessential.

Like the spirit of this.. at least unpretentious and somewhat honest. They should just get rid of Alistair McKimm. He is one of the worst stylists ever.

And to think that none of these people think their sh*t stink...

Art direction-wise, I get what they're trying to pull off here... unfortunately, it just ended up looking so cheap

one day we will get lila moss at prada.. fashion in the way we knew, its dead...

Lila is the only subject that looks decent here, and Dakota is close. Teller is not a wise option for an ad or a cover.

This is horrendous - from the casting to the pedestrian photography. What's there to strive toward here? So lank, lifeless and downright depressing. To think this is essentially a 40th anniversary campaign is beyond me.

Every new campaign for Marc Jacobs needs to stop pretending it's seasonal and call itself a handbag or accessories campaign. Like come on now, the clothes are hardly doing anything here.

Juergen Teller will eventually reveal that all these campaigns he put no effort into but was paid millions for, was a form of performance art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->